Jump to content
Buccos1

Stainless Bastard - DU

Recommended Posts

Buccos1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0vpvIc3JgY

Not exactly what I wanted to do (with doubles), as I've been working this bar DU with singles and have gotten 10-30 deg over 6 different bars/attempts/sessions, but am running out of bars and decided to try a rare attempt with double wraps.  I still have plans to take this down in singles/BBW by the end of this year.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donc101
2 hours ago, Buccos1 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0vpvIc3JgY

Not exactly what I wanted to do (with doubles), as I've been working this bar DU with singles and have gotten 10-30 deg over 6 different bars/attempts/sessions, but am running out of bars and decided to try a rare attempt with double wraps.  I still have plans to take this down in singles/BBW by the end of this year.

Killer job Carl! That is a big bend. You are a DU beast. I hope to be to that bend soon. I still have some work to do. Congrats man!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bencrush

Very strong DU bend, Carl!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
David_wigren

Great bend Carl! Btw, is that the same basement from before? The one that got flooded some years ago? Or did you move to a new place?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buccos1
1 hour ago, bencrush said:

Very strong DU bend, Carl!

Thanks Ben!

2 hours ago, Donc101 said:

Killer job Carl! That is a big bend. You are a DU beast. I hope to be to that bend soon. I still have some work to do. Congrats man!

Thanks Don!  Almost didn't post it ... debated a little, but happy to take it down.  No doubt you will destroy this in the very near-future!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buccos1
2 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

Great bend Carl! Btw, is that the same basement from before? The one that got flooded some years ago? Or did you move to a new place?

Thanks David!  We moved twice since then.  Crazy few years.   After my last child was born, we ran out of space and my grip room would have been lost in short-order, so ... we moved again.  Lol

In between the moves, I had to rent a 10 x 20 storage unit which was almost completely filled with all of my gym and grip stuff.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.