Jump to content
Mike Rinderle

Napalm's Nightmare Fun

Recommended Posts

Mike Rinderle
12 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Such a great idea Michelino!!!

Need more 45s.  Or maybe some 25kg plates.  I think I could work up to 700 eventually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
2 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Got 600 with just the 1" bare steel.  

600

So:

1" bare steel: 600 (ran outta room on pin

1.25": 500

2": 400

2 3/8": 338

Super pull on the 6 hun and great idea!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chez

Great pull mike!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
2 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Need more 45s.  Or maybe some 25kg plates.  I think I could work up to 700 eventually. 

Oh absolutely you can! It’s all a matter of space on the pin! Lord knows we all want longer pins!! 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vinnie
15 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Got 600 with just the 1" bare steel.  

600

So:

1" bare steel: 600 (ran outta room on pin

1.25": 500

2": 400

2 3/8": 338

Wow!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucasraymond

Based on 14 peoples max axle and max 2 3/8” NN there is a 5% difference in weight lifted with the axle being the higher amount. Not a huge difference and lack of availability for one or the other implement

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
6 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

Based on 14 peoples max axle and max 2 3/8” NN there is a 5% difference in weight lifted with the axle being the higher amount. Not a huge difference and lack of availability for one or the other implement

All I know is this.  I believe the 600 lbs will stand as a world record for somebody suffering from Rhabdomyolisis for a long time.  😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vinnie
12 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

All I know is this.  I believe the 600 lbs will stand as a world record for somebody suffering from Rhabdomyolisis for a long time.  😂

Glad to see that you are (presumably, given your comment) feeling better.  Maybe the 700 can wait a few days.  Be well.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
17 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Glad to see that you are (presumably, given your comment) feeling better.  Maybe the 700 can wait a few days.  Be well.

No, I did this before I went to hospital.  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vinnie
54 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

No, I did this before I went to hospital.  Lol

Well if you are on here LOL-ing at least we know you are not in a coma.  Get well soon. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle

Home from hospital.  Couple months of rest and recovery 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.