1 arm suitcase DL 246lb

Kluv#0

No hook grip- 20 lbs over my BWT done after 20 sets of Greshamgripper rows, Pendlay rows and seal rows. 1 lb over my PR done at Autism fundraiser last year:) Goal 275 at BWT 220

• Like 9

I love this exercise. It is such a great core builder. I think it helps with my braced bending. Nice work!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Donc101 said:

I love this exercise. It is such a great core builder. I think it helps with my braced bending. Nice work!

Thanks Don! Congrats on your great results at steel shredder- you are a beast. I enjoy sharing this experience- last year fundraiser I asked for opening weight of 225lb - in front of many- and walk up to bar in center of gym and NO center knurling or any markings, LOL I was briefly thinking oh sheet, not because of grip but I use center knurling as hand placement guide-  I focused on my feet and ended up doing 225 easy and 245 both without any tipping - my Al Bundy experience:) What helps me on this other than strong grip is I have done regular planks and side planks for 25 plus years. I do 5 minute planks 2x week and people don't understand how boring it is but does not aggravate my lower back at all

• Like 2

I used to do these a number of years ago - a really good core exercise that helped me a lot.

There is no way I'd ever hit your numbers though - how you manage that without a tilt is impressive . . . and well beyond my skill level.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gripmaniac said:

I used to do these a number of years ago - a really good core exercise that helped me a lot.

There is no way I'd ever hit your numbers though - how you manage that without a tilt is impressive . . . and well beyond my skill level.

Thanks. I agree that it is a wonderful core exercise. Usually I stay in the 3-7 rep range as I feel it is more beneficial than my occasional ego lift👍

That was awesome man!  I love those.  Great stuff as usual Mike!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, James Fuller said:

Nice solid lift!! Yes, these ARE fun aren't they!!

Thanks, Big game James 💪 I know you are fantastic on the suitcase DL. Friday I was doing some plate hubbing, snatches and I thought about the hub master James Fuller👍

• Like 2