Sign in to follow this  
Buccos1

Steve Jeck

Buccos1

http://www.ironmind.com/news/IronMinds-Man-of-Pen-and-Stone-Steve-Jeck-19642018/

I saw this on the Ironmind site yesterday, and was very saddened to read this news.  I used to love to read Steve's columns in Milo and became a huge fan of Cellar Dwellers (on DVD).  I never met Steve in person but communicated with him on Facebook.  In the brief encounters I had with him, he was very accommodating, polite and gracious.  He was one of the few people in the Iron Game that I looked forward to reading his original content and I admired him in a lot of ways.  Rest in Peace Steve.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

svr

Great man with a strong moral compass.

Helluva stone lifter.

• Like 2

Hubgeezer

I had the pleasure of meeting him at the 2007 AOBS Dinner. My son and I happened to be at the same table as he and a friend of his.

You did not have to speak to him very long (as in less than one minute) to discover that he was a real gentleman and a Class Act.

• Like 2

dubthewonderscot

RIP Steve. I remember reading somewhere he did an audio book, but I can't find it. Would love to have it now...anyone know where it can be found if it  does exist?