Problem: Wanted to do some sled. Grass needs cut. Two birds - One stone.

Mike Rinderle

Found this on my phone after cutting the grass while pulling my sled.  Apparently my wife thinks I'm an idiot.  She's correct.

Sled grass cutting

As for what will the neighbors think...

Exactly what I want them to think:  Stay away from the crazy man's yard!

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

Haha, awesome! My wife thinks I’m an idiot when I pull my sled in our yard. I need to multi task like you and do it when I mow tommorrow. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Donc101 said:

Haha, awesome! My wife thinks I’m an idiot when I pull my sled in our yard. I need to multi task like you and do it when I mow tommorrow. 

It's all the rage!

• Like 1

That is hilarious, Mike!  My wife thought I was weird enough when I added weight plates to our mower last year.  Yours is much more amusing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bencrush said:

That is hilarious, Mike!  My wife thought I was weird enough when I added weight plates to our mower last year.  Yours is much more amusing!

That's genius Ben!  If we combined our ideas so that you are pushing and pulling weight at the same time, we might have the next big fitness craze.  We could go on Shark Tank!  Our tagline could be:

CUT THE GRASS AND LOSE THAT FAT A$$!

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lol.  Too funny Mike!  Tell you wife to just wait till after Nationals, your gonna start training to try and beat out the old Chinese dude on the scrotum lift.  Spud's is already making your custom ball strap apparatus to attach to your sled.   :laugh

• Haha 2

CrossFit. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2018 at 5:40 PM, Martin Gaisser said:

Lol.  Too funny Mike!  Tell you wife to just wait till after Nationals, your gonna start training to try and beat out the old Chinese dude on the scrotum lift.  Spud's is already making your custom ball strap apparatus to attach to your sled.   :laugh

Ouch. 

15 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

CrossFit. 

I'm opening a new chain: GrassFit!

I basically start a landscaping business and have people pay me to work.  Win win!

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2018 at 5:58 AM, Mike Rinderle said:

I'm opening a new chain: GrassFit!

I basically start a landscaping business and have people pay me to work.  Win win!

Pure genius!😆

• Haha 1