Armlifting USA Contest Results

riccardomagni

7 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

Riccardo! Sending you a PM regarding something buried in the results.

MC

I see what happened. 

It was a Double lift but not labeled that way in the results.  I will fix it. 

He lifted 236# on Rolling Thunder in one hand and then 150# on the 3" Raptor handle Dinnie Stone Style. 

I wasn't there so I can't post a video.  Does that make sense? 

Okay, makes sense. I knew that Odd did not get 386 pounds on the Rolling Thunder, but I thought it might be a typo and he got 286, which would have been mind-boggling!

Also, I saw that you pulled more than Carl Myerscough on the "Moon Top" at that other event. Congratulations!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hubgeezer said:

Okay, makes sense. I knew that Odd did not get 386 pounds on the Rolling Thunder, but I thought it might be a typo and he got 286, which would have been mind-boggling!

Also, I saw that you pulled more than Carl Myerscough on the "Moon Top" at that other event. Congratulations!

Thanks.  That is a very strong event for me.  However, when Carl sets his mind to something, it is bad news for everyone else. That means as we get closer, I will ramp up my training designed specifically for that event! 

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:35 AM, Hubgeezer said:

I saw that result when it went up and had the same thought you did, Mike.  :)