Larratt vs Cadorette

David_wigren

On 7/20/2018 at 9:39 AM, Tommy J. said:

I wonder what Devon thinks of Oleg right now?

Oleg smashed Pushkar left. And Pushkar was a class act afterward. He literally made no excuses and gave Oleg his respect. After the match, Pushkar was asked “what happened there?” And Pushkar replied with a sigh and a smile and said “i havent thought of an excuse yet.. he (Oleg) is just strong.”

I’m personally more excited to see Devon vs Mask. Mask is looking stronger than ever and this might be the year when he finally takes down Devon. 

And then in November, a match against Cyplenkov, a match I’ve been wanting to see for years!

3 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Just watched the Larratt/Mask match. Maybe next year for Matt. Personally, im no longer a Larratt fan. He has become quite disrespectful to other respectable pullers as of late. Weather it be for show or not, Devons new persona is embarrassing. He was once a humble giant. But his matches are cringe worthy as of late. Glad hes not American.

so i guess i’ll root for Cyplenkov next. But honestly, im not sure he can beat Larratt right hand.

oh and who else agrees that his wife needs to stfu at his matches?

compare what she does at Devons matches to any one elses wife showing up while they are at work and running her mouth.

i mean seriously.. can you imagine if you hired a plumber to fix a leak in your house, then all of a sudden while the plumber was working, his wife popped her face out from behind a cabinet and started screaming about how good her husband was at fixing your leaky pipes?... 😆

like... bitch, stfu! Nobody wants to hear or see you right now! 

And so nobody thinks im being shovanistic, it goes the same way vice versa.. in the event Devons wife is ever on a table pulling a high profile match, then in that case, Devon would need to stay out of sight and keep his mouth shut as well.

Yes, I agree. I lost alot of respect for Devon after seeing how he acted during this match. BTW why did Bart call a restart after Devon pulled his elbow off the pad while Matt was pinning him? Wouldn’t this be a running foul for Devon and then a win for Matt? 

Agreed, Jodi needs to be quiet 🤣 talk about cringe worthy!

I’ll be rooting for Cyplenkov. But like you said, I think Cyplenkov will have a hard time right hand against Devon. After seeing how much he struggled against Michael Todd last year when he got 4-2. I don’t think Cyplenkov is quite the armwrestler he used to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Matt’s incredibly strong and talented. I remember a few years ago when I was training with him everyone thought he was a one trick pony, flash pin guy. It’s just nobody caught him for a long time for him to bother fighting with. Now with another 25# he’d be amazing. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/11/2018 at 11:38 PM, Hopefully said:

I am pretty sure Cyplenkov will destroy Devon. As will Oleg. 

You know that's what everyone was saying about Pushkar in 2012 when he had a match with Devon and look what happened.

Pushkar was No.1 on the left rankings that match. It's funny how Devon will now have competed with both Pushkar and Denis on left and not right.

1 hour ago, kasparov said:

You know that's what everyone was saying about Pushkar in 2012 when he had a match with Devon and look what happened.

Pushkar was No.1 on the left rankings that match. It's funny how Devon will now have competed with both Pushkar and Denis on left and not right.

You’re absolutely right about 2012.

I don’t know if it’s funny that he will have faced Andrey and Denis with the left — I think frustrating is the better term :)I think almost everyone would have preferred to see Devon pull them with the right!