Seeing Red Again!!!

Martin Gaisser

Haha!!!  First one in nearly 8 years!!!  Super excited about this cause I haven’t been back at it long and I’ve changed my training up a bit.  I just may be progressing faster than I did when I first started bending.  I’m coming for you you little fantastic bastard!!!

93779478-8ADB-472B-BC8F-4C9CFC6F3E8A.jpeg.bc9c694aa2e226779e55a6d91ad01021.jpeg

• Like 10

Just when you thought it was safe...  He's baaaaaaaaack!

• Like 1

Congrats man! thats awesome that you got it again after a long lay off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Donc101 said:

Congrats, nice bending!

Thanks I’m really glad to get be getting my strength back. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrankD said:

Nice job Martin! 

I appreciate it.  Hopefully this is just the beginning. 

2 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Just when you thought it was safe...  He's baaaaaaaaack!

Haha!  Hopefully I can keep it up and this old fart can give some of these new names a run for their money.  Lol.  Starting to feel like the good old days again.  Thanks for all the encouragement and pushing me over the years. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chez said:

Congrats man! thats awesome that you got it again after a long lay off. 

Thanks I sure have missed it.  Feels really good!

• Like 1

Congratulations on slaying the red nail again! Dang it... next month I might be buying a roll of red nails again and re-conquer the red myself! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, David_wigren said:

Congratulations on slaying the red nail again! Dang it... next month I might be buying a roll of red nails again and re-conquer the red myself! 

Thanks David!  Heck you could do one right out of the box I bet you beast.  :rock

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:22 PM, Martin Gaisser said:

Haha!!!  First one in nearly 8 years!!!  Super excited about this cause I haven’t been back at it long and I’ve changed my training up a bit.  I just may be progressing faster than I did when I first started bending.  I’m coming for you you little fantastic bastard!!!

93779478-8ADB-472B-BC8F-4C9CFC6F3E8A.jpeg.bc9c694aa2e226779e55a6d91ad01021.jpeg

Hell yeah, Martin!  Let the steel onslaught begin.  It'll be good to have more company on the Fantastic list. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bencrush said:

Hell yeah, Martin!  Let the steel onslaught begin.  It'll be good to have more company on the Fantastic list. 

Thanks Ben.  I'm gonna give it my best to join you and Hannes on there as soon as possible.  The strength seemed to be a little slower to build up than the first time I was bending but it seems to be picking up now and I'm getting stronger and bending bigger and shorter every workout.  Feels really good.  Now as long as this old man body can hold up especially the left shoulder I'll be doing good.  LOL

• Like 1

Awesome!  Stay healthy and good luck with the Fantastic!

• Like 1

On 5/16/2018 at 9:19 PM, Martin Gaisser said:

Thanks David!  Heck you could do one right out of the box I bet you beast.  :rock

Not with my gimp middle finger though. I either have to do it DU or wait until the finger is healed, which could take forever since I’ve had the injury since december with little to no improvement.

I haven't bent any red since certification (2017). Thus, I can understand your feeling ! Great comeback !

• Like 1

On 5/18/2018 at 6:22 AM, David_wigren said:

Not with my gimp middle finger though. I either have to do it DU or wait until the finger is healed, which could take forever since I’ve had the injury since december with little to no improvement.

Dang I hate to hear that man.  Hope you get better soon.

On 5/23/2018 at 1:45 PM, Joefrey said:

I haven't bent any red since certification (2017). Thus, I can understand your feeling ! Great comeback !

Thanks, I'm really pumped about being back to this level again.

• 2 months later...