In the spirit of kettlebell wrist exercises

KLUV posted some nice wrist variations for kettlebells. Here is one that you guys may like as well. Crush the handle as hard as you can while resisting the bell from dropping to your forearm. This is with a 35. May help grippers. Enjoy and tell me what you guys and gals think if you add them into your repertoire!!

These are nice on an AW table but hold with it in a supinated position on the elbow pad to stop it from rotating down towards the table. 

20 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

These are nice on an AW table but hold with it in a supinated position on the elbow pad to stop it from rotating down towards the table. 

I will try those next workout Luke

Thanks for making the demo big Joe. Greshamgripper approved:)

One variant  I tried was levering it. Probably completly stupid and didnt do a thing but i laid my arm on a bench or a plyo box so that my wrist hung over the edge and grabbed a light bell with the handle vertically and levered it. You work ulnar and radial deviation.  

Obviously had no carry over because im hot garbage but maybe one of you goons can try it out and see if its an actual thing or Im just dumb. 

Edited by KapMan

1 hour ago, KapMan said:

One variant  I tried was levering it. Probably completly stupid and didnt do a thing but i laid my arm on a bench or a plyo box so that my wrist hung over the edge and grabbed a light bell with the handle vertically and levered it. You work ulnar and radial deviation.  

Obviously had to carry over because im hot garbage but maybe one of you goons can try it out and see if its an actual thing or Im just dumb. 

Hey Kapster! Haven’t heard from you in a while! Was beginning to think my breathe smelled! Haha! Can you shoot a demo of that exercise with the KB?!!

15 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Hey Kapster! Haven’t heard from you in a while! Was beginning to think my breathe smelled! Haha! Can you shoot a demo of that exercise with the KB?!!

I dont own a bell yet, sorry.

Great!

On 4/28/2018 at 3:04 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

I don’t know why I didn’t get notified of this reply Bader. Just seeing this. How are you bro!

I am doing great. What about you!? You seem to be doing great

8 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

I am doing great. What about you!? You seem to be doing great

Yea man! My finger is still not ok. I am at the Viking Vice Grip challenge for day 2 in Philadelphia!

C654FCDF-6FA1-4354-9B80-9978CADB1BF4.jpeg

25CEE825-F7C3-4F65-8FF5-C46C38B11986.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Speezy101 said:

great group pic    where was that Spartan race at  indoors?

Spartan race? It was the vice grip Viking challenge at the Philadelphia fit expo 

I didn't know if they had multiple things going on their    .   I do the Spartan races out here in California   so I didn't know if you knocked out a race afterwards  haha

27 minutes ago, Speezy101 said:

I didn't know if they had multiple things going on their    .   I do the Spartan races out here in California   so I didn't know if you knocked out a race afterwards  haha

Haha no. Just strength stuff