Newest RollingThunder Handle

Fist of Fury

I would like to buy the new handle with end caps. Does anyone know if there is any dealers in Europe I can buy it from?  

• 2 months later...
On 4/16/2018 at 12:27 PM, Fist of Fury said:

I would like to buy the new handle with end caps. Does anyone know if there is any dealers in Europe I can buy it from?  

I did not know there were new rolling thunder handles with end caps. Is this also from ironmind?

Yes of course, there's three different versions now. The latest came out very recently and is apparently much harder than the two previous versions.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

Yes of course, there's three different versions now. The latest came out very recently and is apparently much harder than the two previous versions.

Thanks for the info👍 now I have to buy one my self!💪

4 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

Maybe they will also up the crushed to dust RT requirement to 250 pounds!  lol

6 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Maybe they will also up the crushed to dust RT requirement to 250 pounds!  lol

Couldn't care less :D

I only train with rolling handles anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 2:19 PM, Fist of Fury said:

I've only had experience with one of the new RT's with end caps but I found them nearly, if not identical to the version without end caps.  Maybe others have had a different experience? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RagingTrain said:

I've only had experience with one of the new RT's with end caps but I found them nearly, if not identical to the version without end caps.  Maybe others have had a different experience? 

Yes competition numbers with the new handle have been lower for most people.

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2018 at 4:45 PM, Fist of Fury said:

Yes competition numbers with the new handle have been lower for most people.

I’ve tried both. The newest one without end caps and the new one with the end caps. No difference whatsoever 

6 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I’ve tried both. The newest one without end caps and the new one with the end caps. No difference whatsoever 

Okay, RT handles are very inconsistent. Might just be that some of the old ones spins really bad and thus the difference. So no different from before, it has always beeen like that.