KB Levering

Kluv#0

I just bought this 36kg KB(Kiloflex) yesterday brand new for $60!! Obviously, Iam not an expert on KB but wanted to share a couple of wrist exercises you can do with the bell- If someone could tell me what the 2nd video exercise is called I would appreciate. I did the bottoms up press yesterday after 20 plus years of not doing them - very hard and I need technique. Adam Glass has done 106lbs AMAZING. First video fast forward to 34sec mark as I was having fun with my IG followers

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 4

Just now, DAVE101 said:

Nice. 

The 2nd exercise looks like radial deviation, similar to front lifting or levering a sledgehammer.

Thanks for the response. I saw that exercise yesterday and it looked very easy.  I tried it this A.M. loved it but much harder than it looked

1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Nice work Mike!

Thanks CEO Mike

3 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

I just bought this 36kg KB(Kiloflex) yesterday brand new for $60!! Obviously, Iam not an expert on KB but wanted to share a couple of wrist exercises you can do with the bell- If someone could tell me what the 2nd video exercise is called I would appreciate. I did the bottoms up press yesterday after 20 plus years of not doing them - very hard and I need technique. Adam Glass has done 106lbs AMAZING. First video fast forward to 34sec mark as I was having fun with my IG followers

That a way Mikey! Wrist wrist and more wrist! 

Love the bottoms up. Waiting for a deal local for a couple heavies id like to get 106 myself as I topped out at 90 in training. I saw the KB wrist exercise awhile back, think jedd and luke made a video doing it. I dunnl, prefer hammers when I do it. But id like to get one of those handles made specifically for deviation training.

tl/dr: i like bottoms up pressing, great job mike. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Love the bottoms up. Waiting for a deal local for a couple heavies id like to get 106 myself as I topped out at 90 in training. I saw the KB wrist exercise awhile back, think jedd and luke made a video doing it. I dunnl, prefer hammers when I do it. But id like to get one of those handles made specifically for deviation training.

tl/dr: i like bottoms up pressing, great job mike. 

90lb  is very strong bottoms up press. I had not done since I was 29 years old and figured it would be harder w/o proper groove and I was correct but I managed to brute it up. I think you can get 106lb as your wrists can withstand- I would like to get 88 lbs.for a few reps on command. Thanks Shawn!! take it easy