Original Trilobite 217.7 x 2

Kluv#0

Getting ready for OSH'18(2" FBBC crusher will be used) -  had not done rolling handles since early Feb. to focus on grippers.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Getting ready for OSH'18(2" FBBC crusher will be used) -  had not done rolling handles since early Feb. to focus on grippers.

225 is right around the corner brother! Like butter!

Thanks big Joe- I feel good about all the events as the 2" crusher is actually my 3rd best event:) Love the fact my young son will be lifting and nobody motivates me more than him. Meanwhile, there are 2-3 washed up or retired grip guys in the Northwest -who used to have "dubious" nutrition that like to say what they did back "in the day" LMAO- Iam freakin older than all of them. It will be a fun event no doubt!!

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 2

Doesn't matter what they used to do...contests are all about now. Kick some @$$ Mike!!

• Like 2

Strong lifting Mike!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

Doesn't matter what they used to do...contests are all about now. Kick some @$$ Mike!!

Truer statement has never been told! There are a lot of “ I used to’s” out there!

Helluva lift, Mike! :rock

Just a note, there's only one ongoing generation of trilobites. I might modify things about it in the future, but nothing to affect the validity of previous or future lifts.

Edited by Squeezus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Squeezus said:

Helluva lift, Mike! :rock

Just a note, there's only one ongoing generation of trilobites. I might modify things about it in the future, but nothing to affect the validity of previous or future lifts.

Thanks Gil

19 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

No doubt Lucas!! I used to hear that I could only hub, then it went to keypinch, then He cant do grippers, then he cant pinch, then He doesnt squat(who gives a EFF and still dont), then " well I did this in 2008, 2009" LMAO Bottomline, if a couple want to talk PROVE it until then new ERA in Oregon!!  Thanks buddy!!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Chez said:

Strong lifting Mike!

Thanks Monster Gripper!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kluv#0 said:

No doubt Lucas!! I used to hear that I could only hub, then it went to keypinch, then He cant do grippers, then he cant pinch, then He doesnt squat(who gives a EFF and still dont), then " well I did this in 2008, 2009" LMAO Bottomline, if a couple want to talk PROVE it until then new ERA in Oregon!!  Thanks buddy!!

That’s the thing Mike! If someone says you can’t do something... go out there and try your best and show them you can! But most importantly... do it for yourself and what is important to you. Some people will egg you on just to get a rise and don’t really care either way outside of messing with someone! If it’s worth it then ATTACK IT! If not... then just let the naysayers,  no matter who they may be talk their talk. The most important thing is to get great at the things you enjoy! Talkers will always be waiting in the shadows....and most of them can’t back it up when it comes Grip time! 

6 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

That’s the thing Mike! If someone says you can’t do something... go out there and try your best and show them you can! But most importantly... do it for yourself and what is important to you. Some people will egg you on just to get a rise and don’t really care either way outside of messing with someone! If it’s worth it then ATTACK IT! If not... then just let the naysayers,  no matter who they may be talk their talk. The most important thing is to get great at the things you enjoy! Talkers will always be waiting in the shadows....and most of them can’t back it up when it comes Grip time! 

I agree- I do what I do- I like to instruct and demonstrate just as much as to lift/compete. I have a great lineup of very fair grip events- kids, women, men can all exceed and Iam not going to allow some washed up or retired "dubious" nutrition say otherwise.

Edited by Kluv#0

46 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Well....damn.

Hey buddy, it felt pretty good. I still keep in perspective as Gil, Tanner can rep this many, many times- Iam just glad my arm did not fall off. My 3rd rep attempt the gripgods just freakin laughed:) Take it easy brother