Big 2HP PR: 215.6lb and good air on 221.2lb

Mike Rinderle

Finally got a day that wasn't 90 % humidity.  @Jedd Johnson's instruction has helped me put 20 lbs on my 2HP in 3 weeks.  I weighed the 215.6, but I accidentally hit stop on my phone.  Great pinch block from @Lucasraymond

2hp 215.6 and some attempts at 100kg.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Dude your 2 hands pinch is on LOCK! 

Jedd is the man.  

Strong as always CEO Mike!

58 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Thanks Mike.  You may like this too.  Got a lot of air with 5 lbs added right after:

101 lb Cap Plate keypinch + 2.5 lbs

That was strong Keypinch on that slippery eel Cap plate. We should make a DVD titled- 'Mike and Mike Keypinch our way' might get some buyers, LOL

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

That was strong Keypinch on that slippery eel Cap plate. We should make a DVD titled- 'Mike and Mike Keypinch our way' might get some buyers, LOL

You guys are a bunch of key pinching fiends that’s fo sho!

2 hours ago, David_wigren said:

Yer got sum strong hands there man!

Thanks Wiggy!  Amazing how much you can improve if you ask experts for advice, follow said advice, and actually train.  :)

Thanks for checking it out my brother from a younger, Swedish mother.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 4:31 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

Where ya been Dave????

I’ve been around :P But I’ve been more of a stalker rather than a poster for the past few months. I injured my right middle finger in december just as I was starting to get back into grip. And because of that my interest and grip-activity dwindled a bit. But now it’s starting to feel better and I’m eager to get back into grip and injure myself again lol. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

I’ve been around :P But I’ve been more of a stalker rather than a poster for the past few months. I injured my right middle finger in december just as I was starting to get back into grip. And because of that my interest and grip-activity dwindled a bit. But now it’s starting to feel better and I’m eager to get back into grip and injure myself again lol. 

I tore a tendon in my left middle finger in feb. I was so worried because I have a comp at the end of the month. Seems like it’s getting better. How did you hurt yours?

1 hour ago, David_wigren said:

It's what we do!

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I tore a tendon in my left middle finger in feb. I was so worried because I have a comp at the end of the month. Seems like it’s getting better. How did you hurt yours?

Ouch! I hope you recover in time for the comp. I never tore or cracked anything. The joint closest to the palm just started hurting for no reason. I think it’s just from overuse. If anything I figure it’s from to much lateral pressure on the finger. I’ve been doing bodyweight stuff where I hang in an easier version of the human flag and hop to switch grip on the top arm back and forth. While doing that the hand on the bottom gets a ton of beating from just trying to balance everything. I’ve had something similar back when I was DO bending often and I had that side pressure into the joint. It hurt for 6 months and then suddenly went away. Couldn’t DO bend at all during that time. But it gave me plenty of time to work on my DU and reverse bending.

1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

It's what we do!

I wouldn’t want to live my life in any other way!

• Like 1