The Secret of Armwrestling - by Devon Larratt

MarcoBuhl

I always enjoy listening to Devon. He can explain things very good! Check out his youtube channel. He has very good armwrestling videos.

Is there a topic on the gripboard with a collection of armwrestling videos? Awesome matches, training videos, documentations, musst seen videos...

Now i'm doing some biceps curls ;)
Marco

• Like 5

Listen at 6:20 and join the team, mate :) 

On 1.4.2018 at 12:57 PM, Florian Kellersmann said:

Listen at 6:20 and join the team, mate :) 

:) yeah that is of course one of the best secrets. You wanna be good at grippers? Do Gripper! Good at card tearing - tear cards! Good at bending - just bend! You wanna be an armwrestler? Listen at 6:20 xD 

did an armwrestling style video last week including 2 clips of one of my favourite movies. All the best for the german nationals today! Hope someone is filming a few matches!

Edited by MarcoBuhl

On ‎07‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 10:40 AM, MarcoBuhl said:

:) yeah that is of course one of the best secrets. You wanna be good at grippers? Do Gripper! Good at card tearing - tear cards! Good at bending - just bend! You wanna be an armwrestler? Listen at 6:20 xD 

did an armwrestling style video last week including 2 clips of one of my favourite movies. All the best for the german nationals today! Hope someone is filming a few matches!

I was unable to go to the nationals this year, but my Team had great success, esp. the Stahlhofen brothers. 

On 4/7/2018 at 4:40 AM, MarcoBuhl said:

My favorite movie of all time! And one of the best songs ever! WINNER TAKES IT ALL !!!!!!

I love listening to Devon Larratt for advice on technique and training. As I myself improve as an armwrestler I can listen to the same clip multiple times months apart and pick up on additional advice that went over my head the previous time I listened to it. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/9/2018 at 6:40 AM, David_wigren said:

I love listening to Devon Larratt for advice on technique and training. As I myself improve as an armwrestler I can listen to the same clip multiple times months apart and pick up on additional advice that went over my head the previous time I listened to it. 

SAME!   I've watched his seminar from Aus 5 times and pick up tons each time. Between that and his old videos