NN 2 3/8" Thumbless 330lbs X2 set@10"

Kluv#0

the weighing can be viewed on my YT along with dominant Dubecube stub lift Ha ha

• Like 3

Looking Strong!!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Awesome man. Definitely at the same level!

Same level? 

15 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

Looking Strong!!!!

Thanks Lucas- gaining steam for my contest 💪 you make the best products and I love the Napalm Nightmares. 

• Like 2

Just now, Joseph Sullivan said:

You and I. With this exercise. At least before my middle finger told me who was boss! Haha

You drinking scotch this early? 🤡🤡 Thumbless whole different ball- game and first try with thumb wrapped was easy 355lb.

1 minute ago, Kluv#0 said:

You drinking scotch this early? 🤡🤡 Thumbless whole different ball- game and first try with thumb wrapped was easy 355lb.

I’ve done 355 max With the 2 3/8 with thumbs. And I am on the beach brother! 🏖 went back to the archives.... tried it thumbless once 2 months ago  and did 315. Will have to revisit when I’m golden again. 

18 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I’ve done 355 max With the 2 3/8 with thumbs. And I am on the beach brother! 🏖 went back to the archives.... tried it thumbless once 2 months ago  and did 315. Will have to revisit when I’m golden again. 

I believe in you Joe!! I had not seen you do thumbless 330x2 on the 2 3/8" handle so wanted to give ya a hard time:)  You know, you know B.Bros, LOL

3 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

I believe in you Joe!! I had not seen you do thumbless 330x2 on the 2 3/8" handle so wanted to give ya a hard time:)  You know, you know B.Bros, LOL

Oh I know you do.... I just wanted to go back and see what I did for myself because I couldn’t remember 

2 hours ago, Kashtan said:

Very nice.

Thanks Igor! You are such a fantastic Gripmonster that you made my young son day by your comment!!

44 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Crazy strong!

Thank you CEO Mike👍