If Your Grip Is Weakening-So Might Your Heart Be

AKJV1769

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2018/03/if-your-grip-is-weakening-so-might-your-heart-be-2829084.html

Here is the actual Medical study: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0193124

As a side note here are some great products to support overall heart health. You should be able to find these online with a simple keyword search. These are the ones I use in my clinical nutritional practice: Bio-CardiozymeForte(120ct)or(360ct) & Cytozyme-H(Heart) (60ct)  & Amazing to lower blood pressure>> Bio-CardioSirt BP™ (8 oz)  and Dr. Recommends Cardio Liquitrophic 4 oz

Edited by AKJV1769
  • Like 1

I’ve seen this a few times now. That a weak grip could be a sign of poor heart health, which is probably true. However, don’t make the mistake of assuming that improving grip strength is going to improve heart health. Because that is not the same! I’ve seen that assumtion being made in a few grip-strength related articles. 

I’ll make s stupid analogy just for the heck of it. It’s like, being able to drive a car is a pretty good indication that you are not blind. Some might therefor draw the incorrect assuption that driving a car can prevent you from going blind. But driving a car is of course going to have completely indifferent effects whether or not you’re going to get blind or not. The same thing applies for grip strength and training your grip. 

However, that being said. Having a strong grip is a probably a good sign that you have a healthy heart.

• Like 8

On 3/24/2018 at 1:05 PM, David_wigren said:

I’ve seen this a few times now. That a weak grip could be a sign of poor heart health, which is probably true. However, don’t make the mistake of assuming that improving grip strength is going to improve heart health. Because that is not the same! I’ve seen that assumtion being made in a few grip-strength related articles. 

I’ll make s stupid analogy just for the heck of it. It’s like, being able to drive a car is a pretty good indication that you are not blind. Some might therefor draw the incorrect assuption that driving a car can prevent you from going blind. But driving a car is of course going to have completely indifferent effects whether or not you’re going to get blind or not. The same thing applies for grip strength and training your grip. 

However, that being said. Having a strong grip is a probably a good sign that you have a healthy heart.

Yes I totally agree.