• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donc101

• Buccos1

• anwnate

• NealB

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am so pumped with my progress on the Gold Nail. The most damage I have ever done to it is getting it to a 7 degree wobble. At the end of the workout today, I descided to try one, thinking it was goi

Last training before bending the 50lb box of 60d nails. I bent 250 in 1 hour and 12 minutes. Here is a pic.

Gripmas 2018 was a great time. Always great to see old friends and make new ones. My body is beat up and sore today. My main goal was to top David Horne’s list for bending the most pairs of 6” nails t

Posted Images

David_wigren

Excellent bend brother! Top place trading fast between you snd Derek! Going to be interesting to see how far(short) you two can take the 3/4”.

• Like 2
Donc101
3 hours ago, David_wigren said:

Excellent bend brother! Top place trading fast between you snd Derek! Going to be interesting to see how far(short) you two can take the 3/4”.

Thanks! I am having a lot of fun with these long bars right now. I may enjoy this style of bending more than any other style.