Steel Bending, Scrolling, Snapping and other forms of destruction

Donc101

Same thing happened to me man. I hit it and it went, I was like here we go and then boom brick wall. 

• Like 1

That 80d nail is ridiculous man, and I LOVE that flaming deck of cards tear - what a badass feat!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NealB said:

Same thing happened to me man. I hit it and it went, I was like here we go and then boom brick wall. 

You been bending recently? I am excited to see what you do with that big hammer.

58 minutes ago, Anton.Torrella said:

That 80d nail is ridiculous man, and I LOVE that flaming deck of cards tear - what a badass feat!

Thanks Anton! The cards was a good trick but I don’t think I will do it again. How is your bending going? You going to be at Gripmas?

I remember posting a card tearing feat and  got shit for it. 

Glad to see a new take on it with fire. Now tear 100% plastic ones. 😈

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Donc101 said:

You been bending recently? I am excited to see what you do with that big hammer.

Thanks Anton! The cards was a good trick but I don’t think I will do it again. How is your bending going? You going to be at Gripmas?

I am strictly focusing on the coc 3, I'm not a huge fan of grippers but its always been a goal of mine. I do bend about every two weeks since I miss it so much. I have been able to take down red nails at gold nail length  in double underhand. 

• Like 2

On 11/3/2018 at 4:26 PM, Donc101 said:

Atleast you got it on camera that time for posterity hah - I stopped bending all together for King Kong to focus on those lifts cuz I wasn't doing well with both and now I'm focusing on the gripmas lifts, but definitely gonna resume after gripmas to get in shape for your MI comp - and yes I'll definitely be at gripmas - you too right? You going to compete with grippers, euro, and axle or just do some feats or certs?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Atleast you got it on camera that time for posterity hah - I stopped bending all together for King Kong to focus on those lifts cuz I wasn't doing well with both and now I'm focusing on the gripmas lifts, but definitely gonna resume after gripmas to get in shape for your MI comp - and yes I'll definitely be at gripmas - you too right? You going to compete with grippers, euro, and axle or just do some feats or certs?

I will be at Gripmas for sure. I am going to do a David Horne record bending challenge. Bending as many pairs of six inch nails taped together as possible in two minutes. If I can do it before the actual contest starts, I will do the contest too. Otherwise, I don’t want to wear myself out.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Donc101 said:

I will be at Gripmas for sure. I am going to do a David Horne record bending challenge. Bending as many pairs of six inch nails taped together as possible in two minutes. If I can do it before the actual contest starts, I will do the contest too. Otherwise, I don’t want to wear myself out.

Haha holy crap thats indeed a challenge 

• Like 1

After all the bending I’ve seen thats still in the top 5 👍

On 11/6/2018 at 10:38 AM, Donc101 said:

Thats an awesome challenge! How many have you done in a row so far? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, acorn said:

I would still love to see someone else replicate this. 

That is ridiculous! 

1 hour ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Thats an awesome challenge! How many have you done in a row so far? 

The record is 16. 2nd most is 10.  My goal is 20.  I have been training with grade 5 bolts that are slightly harder than the 2 nails taped together.  Not sure what i could do right now.  I have been training for the yard of grade 5 bolts.  I will probably do that challenge tonight and then focus my main efforts to the Gripmas challenge. Its a fun challenge, because you have to go fast. To get to 20, I need to bend a pair every 6 seconds. 

• Like 3

I am excited about this bending feat.  I did the DHWOG 2 yards of grade 5 bolts reverse bending challenge today.  It was not easy. The first 6 went pretty quick but then I slowed down. Ended up tearing my hand a bit. Lots of fun though!  David's record is just crazy fast on this.  Here is the video. I love my dog peaking up in the bottom corner.

D6F44345-181A-4A95-9822-90AFF86CD037.jpeg

C7D8F4F8-B903-4C2E-AC2A-5201C708AEA2.jpeg

Edited by Donc101
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, Donc101 said:

I am excited about this bending feat.  I did the DHWOG 2 yards of grade 5 bolts reverse bending challenge today.  It was not easy. The first 6 went pretty quick but then I slowed down. Ended up tearing my hand a bit. Lots of fun though!  David's record is just crazy fast on this.  Here is the video. I love my dog peaking up in the bottom corner.

D6F44345-181A-4A95-9822-90AFF86CD037.jpeg

C7D8F4F8-B903-4C2E-AC2A-5201C708AEA2.jpeg

I friggen love this

• Like 4

4 hours ago, NealB said:

I friggen love this

Thanks for checking it out Neal!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Great work as always Don!

Thanks Anton. I have been wanting to do this one for about a year, since I heard of it the first time.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Donc101 said:

I did my first steel shredder bar. Here is the video.

Hi I’m don, I bend cars, no big deal. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KapMan said:

Hi I’m don, I bend cars, no big deal. 

Hahaha! Thanks man! Braced bending is lots of fun!

• Like 2

Phenomenal bend Don!  Very impressive with the leg crush too.  That was at a tough angle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buccos1 said:

Phenomenal bend Don!  Very impressive with the leg crush too.  That was at a tough angle.

Thanks Carl! Yeah, I probably should have hit the bar in the sweep position another time before trying to crush, but it worked out.