Newest MashMonster Level 0 - Victor Sidenko

Bill Piche

1 hour ago, Hopefully said:

I'm curious about that guy. He shows an enormous amount of interest in grippers and grip strength overall, and is a self proclaimed expert in grip strength. Still his strength has remained at around coc#1 level for 6+ years. Just wondering what's up. 

And as you say, he should join. 

As someone who watches tons of gripper videos of YouTube (just lurk mainly, rarely leave comments)I’m very familiar with the name bamboo training! He might be the only person more obsessed with watching videos than me, as I swear every single video of someone I click on there’s a 99% chance I’ll see bamboo in the comments section lol. His videos are usually really long but I’ll sometimes skim to see where he’s at with grippers. And yes, he doesn’t seem to have made great gains in the amount of time spent....but he’s very passionate I’ll give him that!

Edited by Booze

1 hour ago, Hopefully said:

I'm curious about that guy. He shows an enormous amount of interest in grippers and grip strength overall, and is a self proclaimed expert in grip strength. Still his strength has remained at around coc#1 level for 6+ years. Just wondering what's up. 

And as you say, he should join. 

I can tell you one thing. His videos are Waaayyyyy long and he makes very strange faces in between his attempts and blasts music in the background that makes it almost unbearable to watch the videos. I asked him a few times to trim down the videos and the music level. He’s very eccentric as a lot of us are.... but yes he has not excelled much and he tells everyone in his comments that he competes or is involved with actual grip sport but I  believe it’s only on his insanely long videos. He was trying to play with a COC #4 today and I gave him some advice how this is not wise since I don’t think he can close more than a 2.  He won’t join. I already asked him why. He said it’s because of the no drug conversation policy. 

24 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I can tell you one thing. His videos are Waaayyyyy long and he makes very strange faces in between his attempts and blasts music in the background that makes it almost unbearable to watch the videos. I asked him a few times to trim down the videos and the music level. He’s very eccentric as a lot of us are.... but yes he has not excelled much and he tells everyone in his comments that he competes or is involved with actual grip sport but I  believe it’s only on his insanely long videos. He was trying to play with a COC #4 today and I gave him some advice how this is not wise since I don’t think he can close more than a 2.  He won’t join. I already asked him why. He said it’s because of the no drug conversation policy. 

I usually get a little chuckle out of his video titles. It’ll be something like “total noob tries to smash worlds hardest gripper!!! Gets humiliated!!!!”

At what point does the term noob no longer apply though....I would think 5+ years might be a little past the cutoff point!

6 minutes ago, Booze said:

I usually get a little chuckle out of his video titles. It’ll be something like “total noob tries to smash worlds hardest gripper!!! Gets humiliated!!!!”

At what point does the term noob no longer apply though....I would think 5+ years might be a little past the cutoff point!

His latest videos are “people call me gay or fag and I’m trying the worlds hardest grippers”. It’s a real parody

2 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

His latest videos are “people call me gay or fag and I’m trying the worlds hardest grippers”. It’s a real parody

Lol!! Might have to check it out later...and of course by check it out I mean fast forward 

1 hour ago, Booze said:

Lol!! Might have to check it out later...and of course by check it out I mean fast forward 

Yes he also got a 65 pound circus bell he is calling a mini Thomas inch pronouncing the th like the for Thom instead of like tom. I feel bad for the dude. He seems way out there. 

Edited by Guest

39 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Yes he also got a 65 pound circus bell he is calling a mini Thomas inch pronouncing the th like the for Thom instead of like tom. I feel bad for the dude. He seems way out there. 

Sounds like a guy we all should want to attend contests.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Dude he’s out there. Like on another planet

Watched a few videos. You are spot on..

Congratulations!

On 4/23/2018 at 2:01 PM, Hopefully said:

Do you know the user bambootraining personally? 

Not necessarily, I watch and comment on his videos from time to time.

23 hours ago, Buccos1 said:

Congratulations!

Thank you very much! :) Grip hard and live easy my friend!