John McCarter Breaks Ironmind Hub World Record!

anwnate

Awesome. Congrats John!

• Like 2

Video forth coming.  I'm attempting to split and merge two videos.

• Like 2

I saw him do it, and I saw him so happy when he succeeded, but getting the official nod has to be just about as good!  Congrats John!  It was great to meet you and to share your excitement!

• Like 3

Beards = 85% power increase

John McCarter is simply inspiring, he never ceases to amaze the grip world!

• Like 5

Awesome!  Congratulations!! It was great to see this in person.  

• Like 2

Okay, I just woke up a few minutes ago. I wasn't expecting this to happen so soon. I just don't know what to really say at the moment but this is a complete shock to me.

Thank you Nate for putting the contest together and featuring the implements that you did.

• Like 9

Fantastic lifting John - congratulations on some excellent performances....I can see the Blockbuster record falling in the not too distant future - keep up the great work.

Respect to you Sir.

Laine

• Like 2

Congratulations John! As Carl said, it was great being there to witness these lifts in person. 

• Like 3

Watch low volume.  NSFW words abound.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, riccardomagni said:

Do you have the video of the Blockbuster lift also?

I was actually doing data entry during the lifts.  Beyond the guys filming McCarters Hub, I can't tell you who caught which lifts.  Being the organizer/promoter isn't always exciting.  I'm looking into investing in a real camera that can film an entire day...but it may take some time convincing the wifey. ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, anwnate said:

I was actually doing data entry during the lifts.  Beyond the guys filming McCarters Hub, I can't tell you who caught which lifts.  Being the organizer/promoter isn't always exciting.  I'm looking into investing in a real camera that can film an entire day...but it may take some time convincing the wifey. ;)

Got it.  Clearly you know what you are doing based on the turnouts at your contests.  Congratulations on another successful contest!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, John McCarter said:

Okay, I just woke up a few minutes ago. I wasn't expecting this to happen so soon. I just don't know what to really say at the moment but this is a complete shock to me.

Thank you Nate for putting the contest together and featuring the implements that you did.

First of all congrats everyone on the contest. And second, John, very well done John. Congrats as you made history today. And well done anwnate for the amazing contest!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

First of all congrats everyone on the contest. And second, John, very well done John. Congrats as you made history today. And well done anwnate for the amazing contest!

Thank you Alawadhi, if we had noticed the error in the weight sooner the record would have been closer to what I was training for in the 47-50kg range. 

• Like 1

Huge congrats again John! It was an amazing lift and I'm glad I was there for it - the focus you put into your set up is awesome - that split screen dual footage video Nate put together that Anthony and Frank shot make it even more epic - more world records to come to you soon man! Hope I'm there to celebrate with you!

• Like 2

On 2/27/2018 at 12:35 PM, anwnate said:

On 2/27/2018 at 12:37 PM, Chez said:

Awesome. Congrats John!

On 2/27/2018 at 1:14 PM, Cannon said:

Wow man!  That pic is awesome, you're an animal.

On 2/27/2018 at 1:31 PM, KapMan said:

Saw the announcement in FB.   F’in sweet

On 2/27/2018 at 1:35 PM, Vinnie said:

I saw him do it, and I saw him so happy when he succeeded, but getting the official nod has to be just about as good!  Congrats John!  It was great to meet you and to share your excitement!

On 2/27/2018 at 1:40 PM, TheVictoryGrip! said:

Beards = 85% power increase

John McCarter is simply inspiring, he never ceases to amaze the grip world!

23 hours ago, Buccos1 said:

Awesome!  Congratulations!! It was great to see this in person.  

23 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

Congrats John!

23 hours ago, LAINE SNOOK said:

Fantastic lifting John - congratulations on some excellent performances....I can see the Blockbuster record falling in the not too distant future - keep up the great work.

Respect to you Sir.

Laine

23 hours ago, FrankD said:

Congratulations John! As Carl said, it was great being there to witness these lifts in person. 

23 hours ago, cemery said:

Congrats John! I know your worked hard for that.

22 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

A big CONGRATS TO YOU BIG MAN! That’s MASSIVE!

18 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Congrats John!

53 minutes ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Huge congrats again John! It was an amazing lift and I'm glad I was there for it - the focus you put into your set up is awesome - that split screen dual footage video Nate put together that Anthony and Frank shot make it even more epic - more world records to come to you soon man! Hope I'm there to celebrate with you!

Thanks everyone. It was a blast attacking the Ironmind hub again in a contest.

• Like 3

I have no more likes today because I used the majority on John McCarter

• Like 6