2 Finger Blob Clean Attempt  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Does this lift Pass?

• Pass
    • Fail

John McCarter

1. Must lift to full deadlift position.
2. Only chalk allowed.
3. The lift must be followed down under reasonable control.

• Like 2

Kluv#0

That feat was incredible. I have  been involved in grip for a short time but I have never seen a  2 finger clean or even a lift💪

• Like 2

Joseph Sullivan
19 hours ago, John McCarter said:

1. Must lift to full deadlift position.
2. Only chalk allowed.
3. The lift must be followed down under reasonable control.

Did that pass? ABSOLUTELY! WOW!

• Like 1

Alawadhi
On 2/23/2018 at 4:24 PM, Kluv#0 said:

That feat was incredible. I have  been involved in grip for a short time but I have never seen a  2 finger clean or even a lift💪

Thanks :rock Actually to get things accurate and straight. There are some videos of 2 finger lifts like Bob, Aaron, Daniel Reinard and so on. But I have seen only two cleans with two fingers video David Horne and Parris. The technique must be right too as maybe I could've have cleaned it except with Laine Snook and Jedd Johnson advice and cheering. Laine Snook was here two weeks back and easily did reps with 2 fingers. I am sure he could've cleaned it. He doesn't train much if any at all. There is a Finnish guy who lifted the blob with one a thumb and a middle finger. He is the only one in the world to do it. Laine Snook when he was here he did get a little air under the blob using one finger and it was once; but that's it. I believe with training he will surely do it. Brian Shaw can also do itif he has the right technique as he easily lifted half of 145 pounds. I mean he surely has the potential. After all he is world strongest man. I will also do that and lift my 30KG blob which only Laine Snook did it in my gym.

On 2/23/2018 at 4:36 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

Did that pass? ABSOLUTELY! WOW!

• Like 1

Old Dax

You dominated the weight true, but it was lowered with two hands so for this technicality I had to vote 'no' sorry

• Confused 2