New Snook videos - incredible

jvance

That is spectacular. Doing those curls with right hand💪

Wow. Amazing stuff and he made it all look casual 

Simply amazing.  One of, if not the, greatest gripsters to ever walk the earth.

• Like 3

@LAINE SNOOK is really amazing in grip stuff. He has one of the best grips in the world. He makes extremely hard things looks easy :rock First time anyone in my gym warms up with a fatman blob lol. My gym was probably amazed too haha. Btw, is this new youtube channel really his? Laine? Also Jedd has few uploaded videos on Laine. I too will upload some on my channel. Because I know he has a channel called Laine Snook or something.

16 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

That is spectacular. Doing those curls with right hand💪

Laine is left handed and prefers everything to do left handed except for blobs/pinch he likes it better right handed. And he is the only one in the world to do this. Simply wow! (Same as @Juha Harju he is right handed but thick bar he does better with his left)

13 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Man that guy is an ox! Made the millennium bell look easy.. that is insane

He made it look very easy and very strong people like Mark Henry and Mark Felix didn't fully deadlift the Millennium dumbbell. The funny thing is if I remember correctly (and Laine please do correct me if I am wrong) he said the 98KG inch felt harder? Laine?

3 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Simply amazing.  One of, if not the, greatest gripsters to ever walk the earth.

I totally agree.

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

He lifts them like a bag of groceries! Very very impressive. And holds them at the top to boot! PHENOMENAL!

Seeing it live is even better. It feels like something you cannot describe! He doesn't even train much if at all! Congrats again Laine Snook :rock:mosher (Laine, Razaq sends his regards btw)

Wow, thanks for sharing! I was looking forward to your videos! Have you tried the MDB, Jedd?

Nice job Laine!! Bader, is this 98kg InchDB from Heavygriptools?

Laine - You need bigger dumbbells!!

Edited by burkhardmacht
typo
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, LAINE SNOOK said:

Some other videos from Dubai, I can't thank Bader enough for this opportunity.

You're very most welcome Laine! And my pleasure. 

17 hours ago, LAINE SNOOK said:

One last video from Dubai.

For anyone who doesn't know. This Russian handles spins like nothing. Ironmind rolling thunder is a JOKE comparing to this. When he did this, I was there and trust me he had few more in him. Laine is the man just like what Jedd said. This lift is maybe equivalent to 270 pounds in 20 reps using IM handles. The best part of it is Laine doesn't train much.

3 hours ago, burkhardmacht said:

Nice job Laine!! Bader, is this 98kg InchDB from Heavygriptools?

Laine - You need bigger dumbbells!!

Yes

Laine Already have the Millennium father or something. A golden dumbbell that weights around 280 pounds same dimensions. He didn't get a lockout on it but did lift it off the ground IF memory serves me right (don't quote me on that Laine can clarify better).

• Like 1