Asking for feedback on the store

Cannon

Howdy any customers out there. 

I am looking for feedback about how you use the store.  How do you prefer to navigate around?

For example, right now when you click on the GHP collection, each gripper is listed individually with the average rating.  Visually you can see them all at once.  In truth, it's basically the same product duplicated 10 times.  It could have been one listing with a drop-drown for the choices.  Would you prefer that?  Or is it helpful to see them listed next to each other? 

Does anyone shop using the mixed collections like this one?  https://cannonpowerworks.com/collections/strength-training

Do you find some stuff hard to find?

I'm interested in any feedback, just post it here good or bad.

I almost exclusively use the pre rated grippers.   I feel like that should be on the main screen with the other gripper manufacturers considering how quickly it sells out   As far as the current layout for each gripper manufacturer - I like it.   It's attractive and also informative as to each gripper's rating range.   Drop menus are quick but don't look as cool.  Hope that helps. 

OK just saw the pre rated does have its own button on the product page.   That's cool.  

Edited by RagingTrain
added last paragraph
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, RagingTrain said:

I almost exclusively use the pre rated grippers.   I feel like that should be on the main screen with the other gripper manufacturers considering how quickly it sells out   As far as the current layout for each gripper manufacturer - I like it.   It's attractive and also informative as to each gripper's rating range.   Drop menus are quick but don't look as cool.  Hope that helps. 

OK just saw the pre rated does have its own button on the product page.   That's cool.  

Thanks for this.  YES, I actually put pre-rated grippers on the front page this weekend!  We know from the store traffic that it's BY FAR the most frequented product.

I really appreciate your feedback!

• Like 1

I visit pretty regularly Matt and I'd appreciate it if you could stock a few items that I don't want or need.  Thanks.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, anwnate said:

I visit pretty regularly Matt and I'd appreciate it if you could stock a few items that I don't want or need.  Thanks.

I could post Girl Scout cookies

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No good!  I both want and need them. :)

• Like 1