Vids from the second annual BATTLEZONE tournament in Hinton Alberta

Gingernaut25

So I've dabbled in arm wrestling since  2010, did 3 or 4 tournaments in nova Scotia.  did very well considering zero specific training.  that lack of training and thinking AW is all side pressure resulted in elbow pains that had me in  tears just thinking about turning a door knob lol fast forward to 2016 WAL tournament in  red deer Alberta.  2 silver's in super heavy amateur. caught the bug again.  ended up moving to peace river Alberta for a career change.  good buddy of mine,  a former powerlifter sick of the constant injuies made the switch to AW and got me to pull again.  last August i tore my right quad tendon into what the doc described as pulled pork.     so..... the next 18 months are all arm wrestling lol 

learned alot this eekend.  Got my first flash match,  on the giving end 😂

realizing having typed this YouTube is giving me grief,  videos to follow

• Like 2

another win.  little bit obstructed

Mark Harrison said to me yesterday "wins mean nothing.... yoy only remember the big ones.... you learn Nothing from them. you never forget the losses.... you learn everything from them!" 

• Like 1

something i learned that's in no way a technique fault but more an  interesting social construct. People want to watch goliath fall.....

when buggy jr *their last name is something eastern European like buggizoleski*  beat me the place erupted! for a good 30 seconds it was the loudest all day! walking off the stage all i could think was "i really hope something awesome happened on the other table" lol

• Haha 1