Armlifting USA update

riccardomagni

Our leaderboards have been updated extensively.  We now have leaderboards for the Hub, BlockBuster Pinch Block, and Little Big Horn based on past ViseGrip Viking contests.  This goes along with our Rolling Thunder and Apollon's Axle leaderboards.  Take  look and see where you stack up.  

https://armliftingusa.com/rolling-thunder

As we add contests and get more results, the leaderboards will be further broken down by weight class as opposed to lightweight, middleweight, and heavyweight for men and lightweight and heavyweight for women.

New contests are being added.  

Go to our calendar or upcoming contests section and see if you are interested in any of them.

https://armliftingusa.com/upcoming-contests

Please let me know if you have questions...

Riccardo

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Vince Urbank is on the top 10 roster! That guy has pulled over 900 with a DO grip. Very cool!

Would be interesting to see more elite powerlifters give grip a competitive go

I would love to see them try it also...thanks for taking a look at the site!

9 hours ago, riccardomagni said:

Our leaderboards have been updated extensively.  We now have leaderboards for the Hub, BlockBuster Pinch Block, and Little Big Horn based on past ViseGrip Viking contests.  This goes along with our Rolling Thunder and Apollon's Axle leaderboards.  Take  look and see where you stack up.  

As we add contests and get more results, the leaderboards will be further broken down by weight class as opposed to lightweight, middleweight, and heavyweight for men and lightweight and heavyweight for women.

Go to our calendar or upcoming contests section and see if you are interested in any of them.

Riccardo

@riccardomagni I always enjoy your posts about Armlifting and your contest write-ups are entertaining and detailed.  I like seeing the leaderboard up and running!  I did notice that the Saxon Bar Deadlift, Excalibur Deadlift, Silver Bullet Hold, and Country Crush Handle Deadlift leaderboard does not exist.  Are there plans to update those particular events in the near future? 

I know where to purchase the Country Crush (not interested, but I am aware of where to find it) equipment, but where is the Excalibur Deadlift handle available for purchase?  I would buy one of those. 

5 hours ago, bencrush said:

@riccardomagni I always enjoy your posts about Armlifting and your contest write-ups are entertaining and detailed.  I like seeing the leaderboard up and running!  I did notice that the Saxon Bar Deadlift, Excalibur Deadlift, Silver Bullet Hold, and Country Crush Handle Deadlift leaderboard does not exist.  Are there plans to update those particular events in the near future? 

I know where to purchase the Country Crush (not interested, but I am aware of where to find it) equipment, but where is the Excalibur Deadlift handle available for purchase?  I would buy one of those. 

Thanks for the kind words.

I think that is a good idea to add Leaderboards for the other events.  I will work on it.  Some of the events have not been contested much so Leaderboards may be a bit premature but it is a great idea.

My equipment guy makes the Excalibur.  If you or anyone else wants one, send me a message at riccardomagni1@gmail.com and I will get you a quote.  They are very reasonable.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2018 at 4:51 AM, bencrush said:

Riccardo, 

I’ve heard of this Excalibur but can’t find any footage or pics of it. I love VBAR lifts. Do you know of any clips I can watch of this tool in action? Thank you brother!

Joe

On 2/17/2018 at 7:21 PM, riccardomagni said:

Riccardo

Riccardo,

Ive heard of this Excalibur but can’t find any pics or footage of it. I love VBAR  lifts. Do you know of any clips I can watch of this tool in action? Thank you brother!

Joe

Edited by Guest

I know that you are active on YouTube but there is lots of grip footage on Instagram as well.

Here is a clip of me using one.  You can make all different sizes.  The one we used in Russia last year was 50mm (2").

23 minutes ago, riccardomagni said:

I know that you are active on YouTube but there is lots of grip footage on Instagram as well.

Here is a clip of me using one.  You can make all different sizes.  The one we used in Russia last year was 50mm (2").

I am not active on instagram but I do lurk on pages of people  that I am aware of. I’ve never come across the Excalibur. Thanks for posting . So it is like a little big Horn only on a shaft form. I made something like this from a 2 3/8 inch tractor supply pipe with a carabiner slipped in to hook to a loading pin. I find a free floating bar hooked to the pin waaay harder than a fixed bar.