2 finger blob clean

Alawadhi

So less than a month back I posted a video on lifting the blob with two fingers and few days back my session with Jedd Johnson and Laine Snook I was encouraged by Laine to clean it as he saw me lifting it easily and high enough. The first attempt when I lifted it I accelerated the lift to clean it. Laine said not to do that and go slowly and at the same pace. Second attempt I did get my hands under the blob but because the blob was away from my body it fell. Laine said I am always lifting things away from me. He said let it stay close to your body. Third time I did that and it went easily. Oh yeah. Thanks again Laine and Jedd for the tips.

Facts of my gym. Gravity is harder here lol. Dubai has a moist air which makes things a bit slippery in the gym. When we were five people damn everything was so slippery. But we still managed :cool

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 8

21 minutes ago, Martin Gaisser said:

Only got one word for that..........:bow

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

So less than a month back I posted a video on lifting the blob with two fingers and few days back my session with Jedd Johnson and Laine Snook I was encouraged by Laine to clean it as he saw me lifting it easily and high enough. The first attempt when I lifted it I accelerated the lift to clean it. Laine said not to do that and go slowly and at the same pace. Second attempt I did get my hands under the blob but because the blob was away from my body it fell. Laine said I am always lifting things away from me. He said let it stay close to your body. Third time I did that and it went easily. Oh yeah. Thanks again Laine and Jedd for the tips.

Facts of my gym. Gravity is harder here lol. Dubai has a moist air which makes things a bit slippery in the gym. When we were five people damn everything was so slippery. But we still managed :cool

Must be Jedd and Laine are giving you awesome adrenaline rushes! Having those 2 around must be awesome! Nice job! 

19 hours ago, Royz said:

Gravity can't be that bad in Dubai when you can do that! :tongue

Very strong.

Lol yeah. But it's bad a little bit. What you can do in America won't make you automatically do it here. Happens always people coming from all over and see a little less results. Hey, maybe even the moist is the issue. But you get my point.

11 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Must be Jedd and Laine are giving you awesome adrenaline rushes! Having those 2 around must be awesome! Nice job! 

Tips and that too!

Awesome feat man!  That is just sick.  Can't think of any two people In the world I'd rather learn block weights or thick handled implements from than Jedd and Laine.  Great stuff!

• Like 1

Great feat!:rock

• Like 1

On 2/12/2018 at 7:17 AM, Alawadhi said:

Gravity? Is that a real thing? I heard it was just a theory! 😉

He's actually much closer to the equator, which decreases gravity. I used my local gravity in New York as a comparison but if you lifted a weight here and lifted the same weight in his gym it would be about 0.04oz lighter

Just now, Climber028 said:

He's actually much closer to the equator, which decreases gravity. I used my local gravity in New York as a comparison but if you lifted a weight here and lifted the same weight in his gym it would be about 0.04oz lighter

Haha riiiiighhht!

Just now, Joseph Sullivan said:

Haha riiiiighhht!

Just now, Joseph Sullivan said:

Haha riiiiighhht! And there is also a Tesla car floating around space right now! Haven’t ya heard! Hahahaha!

Damn dude I can't even budge a blob like that, let alone CLEAN it!! Amazing!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Climber028 said:

Yeah that's why people find things are harder to lift at my place than their place. :cool:tongue (just things are harder maybe even from the moist in the air)

13 hours ago, Florian Kellersmann said:

Great feat!:rock

:rock 

19 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Awesome feat man!  That is just sick.  Can't think of any two people In the world I'd rather learn block weights or thick handled implements from than Jedd and Laine.  Great stuff!

Yeah :rock 

12 hours ago, temmmeeee said:

Damn dude I can't even budge a blob like that, let alone CLEAN it!! Amazing!!

With training you will :rock 

Edited by Alawadhi