climber511

The Last Gripmas Carol

Chez
3 minutes ago, riccardomagni said:

I have his email address.

Contact me

riccardomagni1@gmail.com

Awesome. I want a chance at the 3.5 cert!

Vinnie
1 hour ago, Chez said:

Awesome. I want a chance at the 3.5 cert!

If I push, December might be about the time for me credibly to have a shot at certing the 3, so it would be amazing to be able to have stab at it there.

• Like 4

jvance
Posted (edited)

I would absolutely love to get up to good ole Ohio for this one. Praying it's God's will I can make it!! Any sweeter place to cert a gripper than at Gripmas?? I can't think of any... i will be preparing even harder. Hope to be there!!

Edited by jvance
  • Like 2

climber511
21 hours ago, jvance said:

I would absolutely love to get up to good ole Ohio for this one. Praying it's God's will I can make it!! Any sweeter place to cert a gripper than at Gripmas?? I can't think of any... i will be preparing even harder. Hope to be there!!

Make it happen!  Fingers crossed - haven't seen you for too long.

• Like 1

wobbler

Seriously considering this one... Did I miss the events list, or is it not finalized? Preliminary list?

• Like 1

underdawg

I've been saying for years that I was going to make it up there one day, looks like this will be my last chance.  Way too soon to commit to anything, especially with wrestling season cranking up around that time.  Hopefully I'll have the weekend clear and a little extra change in my pocket.

• Like 3

climber511
18 hours ago, wobbler said:

Seriously considering this one... Did I miss the events list, or is it not finalized? Preliminary list?

The events are numerous to say the least.

Pretty much everything on the NAGS Top 50 list - FBBC List - Barrel Strength Leaderboards list - hopefully several of the Iron Mind items - and perhaps a few of David Horne's items.  Rules will match up with each organizations equipment rules with NAGS rules as the default.  I am typing up the entire format (pretty complex) and will post it before long.  It will consist of a traditional 3 event contest (if you choose to enter this part) and a sort of "Record Breaker Contest" where you can make or advance your position on any of the various lists with each piece of equipment.

• Like 3

climber511
18 hours ago, wobbler said:

The events are numerous to say the least.

Pretty much everything on the NAGS Top 50 list - FBBC List - Barrel Strength Leaderboards list - hopefully several of the Iron Mind items - and perhaps a few of David Horne's items.  Rules will match up with each organizations equipment rules with NAGS rules as the default.  I am typing up the entire format (pretty complex) and will post it before long.  It will consist of a traditional 3 event contest (if you choose to enter this part) and a sort of "Record Breaker Contest" where you can make or advance your position on any of the various lists with each piece of equipment.

• Like 1

wobbler

Sounds awesome, definitely need to get some more names and numbers on the NAGS list because when I check to see where I stack up, it can't be right.

Will we need to do the NAGS qualifying stuff first?

climber511
28 minutes ago, wobbler said:

Sounds awesome, definitely need to get some more names and numbers on the NAGS list because when I check to see where I stack up, it can't be right.

Will we need to do the NAGS qualifying stuff first?

No qualifiers necessary.  Open to all - just like every Gripmas has been.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wobbler

Sold, where do I sign?

Chez
On 4/12/2018 at 12:52 PM, climber511 said:

Crap - I never even thought about Mike - I'll get a hold of him.

Hey Chris. Were you able to get in touch with Randy to set up those ironmind certs at gripmas?

climber511
2 hours ago, Chez said:

Hey Chris. Were you able to get in touch with Randy to set up those ironmind certs at gripmas?

Not Randall personally but they asked me to contact them in Sept or Oct  with my request.  If anyone is wanting to cert at Gripmas - it may not hurt to reach out to IronMind and talk to them about doing it at the contest.

• Like 1

Chez
1 minute ago, climber511 said:

Not Randall personally but they asked me to contact them in Sept or Oct  with my request.  If anyone is wanting to cert at Gripmas - it may not hurt to reach out to IronMind and talk to them about doing it at the contest.

Awesome. Thanks. I'll probably be going for it. 

• Like 1

jvance
6 hours ago, climber511 said:

Thanks for the info, I am wanting to cert as well.

• Like 3