The Last Gripmas Carol

climber511

47 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Is someone Bringing a "Standard" 172# inch bell? or Should I grab a couple of those too? 

Also I'm bringing down the F350 with only about 3000# of gear so I can help Friday move things over to the gym if needed. 

I have Nate's 172# Inch already here and I "think" Jedd is bringing his so you'll be safe leaving yours at home.  Only 3000# worth huh?  Meet us at the Underground Athletics Gym around 7 PM and we''ll move everything in and get set up.  Should be plenty of bodies there to help carry stuff in.

• Like 1

I'm heading out in the morning. Staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Zanesville. See ya'll soon.

- Aaron 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, acorn said:

I'm heading out in the morning. Staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Zanesville. See ya'll soon.

- Aaron 

If you get bored Thursday evening - come on down - I'll be at the climbing wall from 5:30 to 8 - might be fun for you to watch the kids and visit a little - call me and I'll give you directions.

11 hours ago, climber511 said:

If you get bored Thursday evening - come on down - I'll be at the climbing wall from 5:30 to 8 - might be fun for you to watch the kids and visit a little - call me and I'll give you directions.

Just made it to the hotel in Zanesville.  I'm beat from the travel. Going to grab some food close by and call it a night I think. Thanks for the offer. See you tomorrow. 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 10:07 PM, acorn said:

Staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Zanesville. See ya'll soon

Aw, that's too bad man. Quality Inn across the street has a hot tub if you want walk over and get raisin fingers for Saturday. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DAVE101 said:

Aw, that's too bad man. Quality Inn across the street has a hot tub if you want walk over and get raisin fingers for Saturday. 😎

I pre-raisin my fingers for grip comps regardless of hot tubs - can't count on surroundings, must be prepared

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DAVE101 said:

There is a hot tub here too. Planning on a hot bath tonight 

I forgot to tell everyone - all cell phones don't work in Crooksville.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Leonard_Washington said:

So is weigh-in/breakfast at Chris's house and then we travel to the contest site?

No No No - Breakfast is being brought to the gym where the contest is being held.  Eggs - home fries - sausage - bacon - sausage gravy and toast.  Weigh in starts at 8 at the venue - breakfast maybe 8:15 - runs until 9:15 .  Supper is pizza - wings - breadsticks - also brought in to the gym.  No booze this year.  Everyone just come to the gym.

Edited by climber511
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When (if) I find what's left of my body (not much) I'll try and write up a proper Thank You for the wonderful day I had today!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Good times, as far as I know we all survived. But the night is young...

• Like 2

Quite a day full of awesomeness.  You missed a spectacle if you didn't come to Gripmas 2018.  Thank you to everyone involved in making it a success!   There are too many to mention.

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, Jedd Johnson said:

Quite a day full of awesomeness.  You missed a spectacle if you didn't come to Gripmas 2018.  Thank you to everyone involved in making it a success!   There are too many to mention.

Rub it in more why dont ya😞

• Like 1

Is there a results thread?  And I'm not rushing anyone if it isn't done yet, just wondering if I am looking in the right place.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Is there a results thread?  And I'm not rushing anyone if it isn't done yet, just wondering if I am looking in the right place.

It's not done yet.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

I can post it after work. 

Did you get my email?

1 hour ago, climber511 said:

Did you get my email?

Just saw it. 

Results are entered into the NAGS database and available now. Just finished entering them.

- Aaron

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow I haven't even seen the competition results yet - you're fast - very fast!

And thanks to you!

• Thanks 1