IM Gold Nail in 15 seconds by Alex Klimovich

camz

Don't blink at the 2:53 mark...

Edited by camz
  • Like 11

Wow! that's impressive!

Bare foot too :)

I don't even know what to say to this. I feel like I'm missing something.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Squeezus said:

I don't even know what to say to this. I feel like I'm missing something.

Not hating here...doesn't look legit. 

Not to disparage the individual...perhaps there are fake golds floating around that are being passed off as real.

• Like 1

I can't watch the video right now but 15 seconds is ridiculous. 

I believe this 100%, but the only caveat is that BBW's or similar are a still a bit far from IMP's with no bands.  Either way, amazing to see two people at this level simultaneously.  

It's on!!

• Like 1

This "Gold Nail" was bought by me from IronMind, and sent to Alexander Klimovich, if it is a fake, then it's a fake from the IronMind store.

• Like 12

36 minutes ago, AlexPritula said:

This "Gold Nail" was bought by me from IronMind, and sent to Alexander Klimovich, if it is a fake, then it's a fake from the IronMind store.

That's fantastic!  I guess he's guilty of making this look too easy! :laugh

38 minutes ago, AlexPritula said:

Wow! what can he do with it in single IMPs?

40 minutes ago, AlexPritula said:

If he can do that in IronMind pads, have him sign up for the Gold Nail certification.

• Like 3

At about 2:30 he took the gold nail out of the wrap to look at it before sticking it back in and then hitting the quickest bend of the most legendary piece of steel I ever heard of - and he doesn't even look wrecked after it! - even though those aren't IMPs, this is truly incredible and I can't wait to see more of his golden carnage! Congrats Alex!

• Like 3

So I finally got to watch the video and I’m in absolute awe! He made that look so easy! Both Juha and him are going to cert this bar this year. I can’t wait to see it!

That really is quite incredible.  Solid technique and amazing strength.

Those wraps look to be just about perfect for such a hard bend.

Unbelievable bend!!  I’ve been outta the bending world for a while but never seen a Gold get folded like that!!?  

What other big bars has Alexander certed!? 

😮😮💪🏻

Ok I just did my first bending workout in nearly 8 years tonight actually any kind of workout in that time and I get on the ol gripernation here and have to watch this.  Was thinking Jahu was some one off prototype and now this guy.  I had big plans for this year to try to make some kinda comeback and now all these freaks of nature show up.  Ya’ll mofo’s need to slow it down cause I’m getting discouraged my first day in.  😂😂😂.  In all seriousness huge congrats man!!!  👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻  How long have you been bending and what’s your other traing background???  Just curious. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Martin Gaisser said:

Ok I just did my first bending workout in nearly 8 years tonight actually any kind of workout in that time and I get on the ol gripernation here and have to watch this.  Was thinking Jahu was some one off prototype and now this guy.  I had big plans for this year to try to make some kinda comeback and now all these freaks of nature show up.  Ya’ll mofo’s need to slow it down cause I’m getting discouraged my first day in.  😂😂😂.  In all seriousness huge congrats man!!!  👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻  How long have you been bending and what’s your other traing background???  Just curious. 

Right!? These jokers are thieving gains from the rest of us. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2018 at 10:12 PM, AlexPritula said:

I haven't been in bending forum in a long time and now I see this?! Damn that's strong and I hope it is legit (like no switch or something). He seems legit though and looks good with the long bars like David Wigren. Alex can you ask him how much easier it is from the 6" G8 (the g8 took him much longer)? I remember I read somewhere that Aaron couldn't do a gold nail but he did a G8 6" in a comp. Maybe these new gold nails batch are easier? And to think Gazza was bending a Huge shiny barehanded with a cast in one of his hands because he had broken wrist. Insane and impossible! Anyway, I have the old KOASB from the old original batch. I would like to see him bend it and how it compares to the Gold. Can he do that? If yes shall I send him directly or I send to you and you send to him? Because in Russia 2 or 3 years back I sent it to that famous strong Russian bender and the customs didn't give him and it was sent back to me. So what is the best choice?

Well... dang.  That bad boy just folded.  That's some serious horsepower right there.  Very impressive! :bow

• 2 years later...

I've been out of the loop.   Has anyone been able to verify whether this was done with the "bad batch" ...that came directly from Ironmind?

In other words, has this been repeated with the recent nails?

Edited by anwnate

6 hours ago, anwnate said:

I've been out of the loop.   Has anyone been able to verify whether this was done with the "bad batch" ...that came directly from Ironmind?

In other words, has this been repeated with the recent nails?

This bend was before that batch with the wrong steel. He is the best DO bender in the world right now, has done some crazy bends.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Donc101 said:

This bend was before that batch with the wrong steel. He is the best DO bender in the world right now, has done some crazy bends.

That's just amazing.  2+ years later and hes gotta be even better.  Thanks for the update.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Crazy bend indeed!  
Whats he up to these days... still bending heavy steel?  The Gold hasn’t fallen yet!!  💯💪🏻

• Like 1