Training In Mud

zstan3

I read in "Iron Claws" by Michael H. Brown that training in mud will make your workouts more productive. He says to use a gripper in mud and as you workout your body will absorb the nutricients in the mud which will then make you stronger. Another thing he mentioned was rubbing olive oil on the area that you are looking to strengthen. I thought that was a great idea but I thought it would be better to soak your hands and or forearms in the mud after your entire workout when you are sweating and mabey to make it better you can take a light jog after your grip and or forearm workout and soak the lower arms in mud or olive oil so your blood is pumping more and the skin pores are open to absorb nutrients. I have not tryed it and am not to sure it will work just wanted another input on the idea

it would be interesting to see if that really works