DAVE101

Titan Fitness - Rolling Handle - UPDATE w/ PICS

DAVE101

I did not expect to see this one! Rolling handles in 2, 2.5, and 3 inch increments. There are mixed reviews about the quality control behind some of Titan's products. However, this is certainly good enough for someone thinking about trying grip-sport and wanting to get their feet wet.

Knock off FatGripz - $15

2" rolling handle - $25

2.5" rolling handle - $30

3" rolling handle - $35 

Hanging grandfather clock grips - $27 ($57 from Rogue, $68 from Sorinex)

Axle - $47

And Circus Dumbbells - $145-175

EDIT: New Implements

3" Axle - $105

3"x3" Pinch Bar - $99

Edited by DAVE101

bencrush

Those are crazy low prices on the rolling handles, and the axle especially! 

Chez

Someone I know on Facebook just posted about this company and people commented mixed reviews as well. Some said the quality has gone done recently 

Adam Juncker

Just my 2cents 

I honestly doubt that the rolling handles are solid steel like an FBBC Crusher, especially at this price point.  For 2.5" solid, I would pay about $1.70 / inch but that does not include cutting, machining, and the other stuff.  I'm betting they are tube with caps welded on the ends. 

If they are not solid steel and/or they are not milled on a lathe and you can't be sure that the axle is in dead center.  

Looks like a great price but the joy of a cheap price fades pretty quickly if the product does not hold up.  

• Like 1

DAVE101
Posted (edited)
On 1/30/2018 at 1:04 AM, Adam Juncker said:

Just my 2cents 

I honestly doubt that the rolling handles are solid steel like an FBBC Crusher, especially at this price point.  For 2.5" solid, I would pay about $1.70 / inch but that does not include cutting, machining, and the other stuff.  I'm betting they are tube with caps welded on the ends. 

If they are not solid steel and/or they are not milled on a lathe and you can't be sure that the axle is in dead center.  

Looks like a great price but the joy of a cheap price fades pretty quickly if the product does not hold up.  

They are indeed solid steel with a well centered axle. 

Overall it feels like a great product. Can do a full review upon request.

3.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

Edited by DAVE101
  • Like 1

DAVE101

Titan recently added new thick bars to their line-up:

3" Axle (Comparable: Rouge "Branch")

3"x3" Pinch Bar (Comparable: Rogue "Beam")

wobbler

Why would anyone make a 3x3 instead of a 3x4?

Those handles look pretty legit for the cost. Have you taken it apart, are there bearings in it? I don't understand the construction with a cap screw in both ends, is there a bar through the center that is tapped on both ends?

acromegaman
4 hours ago, wobbler said:

Why would anyone make a 3x3 instead of a 3x4?

Those handles look pretty legit for the cost. Have you taken it apart, are there bearings in it? I don't understand the construction with a cap screw in both ends, is there a bar through the center that is tapped on both ends?

It does have a bar that is tapped on both ends, and it spins freely. I like the handle, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Kluv#0

3” axle for $105 w/ free shipping👍👍👍

Joseph Sullivan
1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Wait what? A 3 inch AXLE???? Or a 3 inch rolling handle? That’s insane if it’s an axle! I got an one fit wonder full 2 inch not 1.9 inch weighing in at 50 pounds for 159.99 free shipping. Do you know if the iron mind one is actually 2 inch or is it 1.9? My axle doesnt fit collars that go on a 1.9 inch bar.

Joseph Sullivan
6 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Wait what? A 3 inch AXLE???? Or a 3 inch rolling handle? That’s insane if it’s an axle! I got an one fit wonder full 2 inch not 1.9 inch weighing in at 50 pounds for 159.99 free shipping. Do you know if the iron mind one is actually 2 inch or is it 1.9? My axle doesnt fit collars that go on a 1.9 inch bar.

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Dude I am ordering that! Wooowwwws

• Like 1

DAVE101
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Click on the link and find out.

Edited by DAVE101

Joseph Sullivan
28 minutes ago, DAVE101 said:

Click on the link and find out.

Just placed an order!

Joseph Sullivan
On 4/7/2018 at 11:37 PM, DAVE101 said:

Titan recently added new thick bars to their line-up:

3" Axle (Comparable: Rouge "Branch")

3"x3" Pinch Bar (Comparable: Rogue "Beam")

Just ordered the 3 inch axle!!! At 104 shipped and 43 pounds it’s a STEEL! See what I did there? And not for nothing.... on a 3 inch axle most I’ll ever be able to deadlift is 250- 300 tops so it won’t break the bar even if it’s schedule for pipe. I’m not worried one bit! 

• Like 1