IM GOLD NAIL in IronMind pads

Juha Lehtimäki

FINALLY!

Getting closer and closer every day. That first hit is extremely hard. Soon under 1 min?:dry

Edited by Juha Lehtimäki
  • Like 20
  • Confused 1

WOW!...

The video is so calm and quiet. Yet somewhere in the background is the sound of men shouting as if all the strongman of past and present are cheering you on to this phenomenal bend.

Just wow.

• Like 2

WOW man! This is :rock Officially the toughest hands that can bend in IM pads. 

• Like 2

This is the most incredible bend I ever watched on video - and in only a minute and a half! Truly amazing - huge congratulations Juha and I can't wait to see your next attempt!

• Like 4

Truly an amazing bend Juha...  like I said on FB- you are the chosen one sir!!!  💪🏻💪🏻💯😮

I’ve bent Golds in heavy leathers & doubles but no where near wraps this light!!  Unbelievable bend my friend..   pure beast!!  😮💪🏻

• Like 1

The best bend I've watched. All the inspirational bends (which I could watch all the time) from guys like Hannes, Alex Pritula, Paul and Tommy are sadly a Long time ago and now this piece of gold is on the screen.

All the time I thought that nobody will cert this bar, but now Juha is at this incredible level.

Keep going my friend. This cert will be yours!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Horrido said:

The best bend I've watched. All the inspirational bends (which I could watch all the time) from guys like Hannes, Alex Pritula, Paul and Tommy are sadly a Long time ago and now this piece of gold is on the screen.

All the time I thought that nobody will cert this bar, but now Juha is at this incredible level.

Keep going my friend. This cert will be yours!

Thank you my friend! 🤗 Need to attempt that soon without rubber bands.

8 minutes ago, paul valpreda said:

What an incredible bend! Your effort was outstanding and your video is very inspirational. Congratulations!

Thank you!!

That looked more than a little painful to get started - which makes it even more impressive considering how quickly you finished it off.

Taking one down in less than a minute is absolutely doable for you. . . . . .the rest of us will probably only ever dream.

• Like 1

You are going to do it! Can’t wait to see this cert go down. Tunnel vision dude. You will cert this bar this year. Stay healthy and train smart and it’s yours.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gripmaniac said:

That looked more than a little painful to get started - which makes it even more impressive considering how quickly you finished it off.

Taking one down in less than a minute is absolutely doable for you. . . . . .the rest of us will probably only ever dream.

Thank you!

11 hours ago, Chez said:

You are going to do it! Can’t wait to see this cert go down. Tunnel vision dude. You will cert this bar this year. Stay healthy and train smart and it’s yours.

Thank you! I've change my whole training routine to make this happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome job man!!!  You’ll have it in no time!!!  How long have you been bending by the way??? I noticed your still getting the splitting on the middle fingers.  Mine used to do that in the exact same place when I just started out but had quit after about 3 or 4 months.  I just had my first workout tonight after an almost 8 year layoff of any kind of training.  So if you tell me your just starting I’m giving up now. 😂😂😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Martin Gaisser said:

Awesome job man!!!  You’ll have it in no time!!!  How long have you been bending by the way??? I noticed your still getting the splitting on the middle fingers.  Mine used to do that in the exact same place when I just started out but had quit after about 3 or 4 months.  I just had my first workout tonight after an almost 8 year layoff of any kind of training.  So if you tell me your just starting I’m giving up now. 😂😂😂

Thanks man! Almost every time I use IMP's that happen😑 I've been bending around 4 years now.

• Like 1