First braced bend.

KapMan

Bent this 1/2”x24” #4 steel rebar last night.

I kinked it when I got home but I’m not super strong on the over the thigh push down. So i left it till around 11 pm and decided to try and hit it using my own kinda of in the leg method. Long story short this was tough and fun. 

BE64D63E-908B-48D1-8596-5B13F22C5455.jpeg

• Like 6

I don't like bending rebar - it can be really springy and inconsistent.  Nice job with it!

• Thanks 1

I would be very careful with rebar.  A lot of people have gotten hurt with it.  Definitely get some HRS and kill it.  Braced is a lot of fun and a great overall workout, which makes you strong in places you never felt before.  And totally addicting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Buccos1 said:

I would be very careful with rebar.  A lot of people have gotten hurt with it.  Definitely get some HRS and kill it.  Braced is a lot of fun and a great overall workout, which makes you strong in places you never felt before.  And totally addicting!

Still locating a relible source in my area. You’d think that a major city would have places, but its proving to be a chore.