OSH '18

Kluv#0

23 minutes ago, RagingTrain said:

Excellent lifting Mike!  Also nice job getting such a great turnout.  I'm surprised how many people lifted in the 60's on the blockbuster! Mine is super slick - keeps me humble.  I really wish I could've supported you better on this one.  My wife went and had a kid and messed up my availability to compete 🙂  I guess I share the blame for that one though.

Congrats on having a child!! Hope all are doing well. One thing about grip contests it is hard to get commitments for many, many reasons. Actually had no-shows and my 650lb DL neighbor was a no-show after using my equipment for several months, SMH.  My blockbuster is not slippery but average I would say but somewhat geared for longer fingers.

• Like 1

Congrats on the win, WR, and an awesome contest!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Congrats on having a child!! Hope all are doing well. One thing about grip contests it is hard to get commitments for many, many reasons. Actually had no-shows and my 650lb DL neighbor was a no-show after using my equipment for several months, SMH.  My blockbuster is not slippery but average I would say but somewhat geared for longer fingers.

Hey I forgot about your incredibly gifted strong neighbor.  I'm surprised you don't hire him to train you haha 🙂 🙂 He probably broke your implements, buddy.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

He didn’t show and he lives on your block??? What was his reason??? No straps allowed?

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

He didn’t show and he lives on your block??? What was his reason??? No straps allowed?

He was saying he might be able to beat me at the 2" crusher and I told him be careful what he wished for:) Good guy but what He did in the past means nothing to me current day. His excuse was valid

2 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

He was saying he might be able to beat me at the 2" crusher and I told him be careful what he wished for:) Good guy but what He did in the past means nothing to me current day. His excuse was valid

Yea  I was just teasing. I hope all is well with him. Just a little grip guy humor