Sign in to follow this  
giyver

FBBC company review

giyver

Hi benders! In 2016, i start bending and get acquainted with metal. In 2017 i find FBBC and certification - Kings of Steel. And i want to write small review about this company.

1. New orders are processed for several months, because the person who deals with orders, goes to the e-mail once in 10 days and no weight data on the site.

2. Some people's send videos of certification and they are added in table a week later. But many people's wait many months before videos was watched by fbbc. I don't understand this politics. Better write in site - the table only for my friends. That will be fair.

I doing a lot of orders in many companies in different countries and one thing i can say for sure: This is the worst service in the world. I don't understand what the reason to buy this company - to spiting on clients? Or to disgracing this name. The questions is open. Maybe the best choice - sell it if you don't like working.

And one question for old users: It was always been like this?

Andrew P

Please PM me your name and email address so I can address your concerns. 

As for the bending certs I lost all my judges this year so FBBC is now 100% a 1 man show and I've requested that bending certs be put on hold till a new system could be put in place. I'm  still getting certs in and doing the best I can, that is contributing to the new system being delayed. 

image.png.e3f795073f30641168773ea04cd1b43c.png

• Like 2

Lucasraymond

As an owner and sole individual running a equipment business myself; it is a side job there are times that my full-time job and life are a priority over the side business. We are not Rogue or other big companies as this is just a hobby and we try to please our customers as much as possible but life doesn't allow it sometimes. If there is a problem with any small business my recommendation would be to go to them directly; using various sources email, GB, facebook, etc prior to blasting them on social media directly. Just my opinion as someone in the same boat as FBBC. 

• Like 5

Rob McMurren
49 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

As an owner and sole individual running a equipment business myself; it is a side job there are times that my full-time job and life are a priority over the side business. We are not Rogue or other big companies as this is just a hobby and we try to please our customers as much as possible but life doesn't allow it sometimes. If there is a problem with any small business my recommendation would be to go to them directly; using various sources email, GB, facebook, etc prior to blasting them on social media directly. Just my opinion as someone in the same boat as FBBC. 

Fully agree.  

Edited by Rob McMurren
  • Like 1

Andrew P
54 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

Thank you. 

Cannon
23 hours ago, Rob McMurren said:

Fully agree.  

Same.  CPW is still something Kristy and I slap together in the time we have outside our full-time jobs on top of raising 3 small kids and trying not to have work run our life.  I totally agree with the recommendation to contact FBBC directly with your concern. 

To @giyver, make sure your complaints are realistic.  What you describe as the "worst service in the world" and you feel "spit on by FBBC" sounds a tad dramatic.  It sounds like you're accusing them of being unresponsive at worst.  Just ask them about it.  My experience with FBBC and the owner(s) is that they will take your concern seriously and address it.  Good luck!       

• Like 6

KapMan

The worst thing I gotta say about FBBC is the owner is ugly:tongue

other then that id like label bars because I cant remember whats what. Thats a disability issue more then FBBC.

I have had nothing but great experiences with FBBC, Cannon, jedd, and Luke with the products and services I have used and prefer to deal with the smaller guys as much as I can.

• Like 1

Andrew P
42 minutes ago, KapMan said:

other then that id like label bars because I cant remember whats what. Thats a disability issue more then FBBC.

I have had nothing but great experiences with FBBC, Cannon, jedd, and Luke with the products and services I have used and prefer to deal with the smaller guys as much as I can.

Your not wrong. :)

• Haha 1

crushonomics
1 hour ago, KapMan said:

Ha! My wife made fun of me when I spent an afternoon sorting a bag, zip tying bars together, and labeling the bundles with sizes and poundage ratings. ... I may be a bit anal retentive, sure.

• Like 1

Jim Nonnemacher

I've had nothing but excellent response and service from FBBC

• Like 1

Buccos1
On 12/6/2017 at 5:14 AM, giyver said:

Hi benders! In 2016, i start bending and get acquainted with metal. In 2017 i find FBBC and certification - Kings of Steel. And i want to write small review about this company.

1. New orders are processed for several months, because the person who deals with orders, goes to the e-mail once in 10 days and no weight data on the site.

2. Some people's send videos of certification and they are added in table a week later. But many people's wait many months before videos was watched by fbbc. I don't understand this politics. Better write in site - the table only for my friends. That will be fair.

I doing a lot of orders in many companies in different countries and one thing i can say for sure: This is the worst service in the world. I don't understand what the reason to buy this company - to spiting on clients? Or to disgracing this name. The questions is open. Maybe the best choice - sell it if you don't like working.

And one question for old users: It was always been like this?

Sometimes, things are slow.  I think that is the nature of our pastime ... not many large companies are jumping in to get involved in the thing that we do.  As it is, Andrew is a one-man show, as already stated, and "life" can (and will) get in the way, causing delays.  As mentioned again, try contacting him directly and see if things can be worked out.  In my experience, usually they can.

I, for one, was thrilled Andrew bought FBBC, and kept things alive and moving forward.  And, adding to an existing franchise.  I remember way back when when I was trying for some of the standard certs, it was a huge motivation trying to get on some of the lists.  Back in the day, I think John faced similar time restraints and commitments and did the best he could.  Andrew, in my opinion, does the same, and is trying to move our thing forward, which speaks volumes.  

There is a lot of history behind FBBC, and hopefully, a lot more to come!