Has anyone seen this mutant!? I am jealous!

I've seen this before! There's another video somewhere of him driving nails through 4 boards with his hand

11 minutes ago, temmmeeee said:

I've seen this before! There's another video somewhere of him driving nails through 4 boards with his hand

Yea it’s all on the video! Insanity

Olde time strongman type stuff. The mighty atom was 5’4 and half that guy's weight driving nails, biting nails in half, biting chains apart. 

If you watch any of bud jefferies videos he does some unreal goofy strong stuff. Its possible if you have your mind right. 

One thing i took away from watching the Mighty Atom and Bending steel is that you need to have a powerful mind. Without that,  shit isnt happening. Theres also tricks to sone of these things too to make impossible...possible.

Edited by KapMan

9 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Olde time strongman type stuff. The mighty atom was 5’4 and half that guy's weight driving nails, biting nails in half, biting chains apart. 

If you watch any of bud jefferies videos he does some unreal goofy strong stuff. Its possible if you have your mind right. 

One thing i took away from watching the Mighty Atom and Bending steel is that you need to have a powerful mind. Without that,  shit isnt happening. Theres also tricks to sone of these things too to make impossible...possible.

This guy is getting ran over by a dump truck.... never seen anything like that bro.

25 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

This guy is getting ran over by a dump truck.... never seen anything like that bro.

Plenty of guys have been ran over by trucks. But have you seen a guy hold 4 large cc motorcycles (2 per arm) or two planes with his arms? 

How about a guy pull 5 cars with his hair? 

The nail drive portions of video were really cool. Had to share and see what some of my strongman friends thought.

Very impressive. I'm kinda amazed the horse put up with it lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Plenty of guys have been ran over by trucks. But have you seen a guy hold 4 large cc motorcycles (2 per arm) or two planes with his arms? 

How about a guy pull 5 cars with his hair? 

The nail drive portions of video were really cool. Had to share and see what some of my strongman friends thought.

The things that guy was doing and the vast feats he did in that video were definitely the most amazing I have seen. I have never seen somebody ran over by so many trucks and that one construction dump truck was over the top. 

5 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

The things that guy was doing and the vast feats he did in that video were definitely the most amazing I have seen. I have never seen somebody ran over by so many trucks and that one construction dump truck was over the top. 

Crazy stuff. 

I’ve been following his stuff for over half a decade. He’s the real deal! Probably one of the strongest performing strongmen of all time. Seeing him perform again reminds me of a quote I heard just the other day. ”The number one tip for anyone who wants to be strong is, be Ukrainian” 😂!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

I’ve been following his stuff for over half a decade. He’s the real deal! Probably one of the strongest performing strongmen of all time. Seeing him perform again reminds me of a quote I heard just the other day. ”The number one tip for anyone who wants to be strong is, be Ukrainian” 😂!

I laugh at all the hate this guys getting. So many haters out there. Jealous people. There is nothing I saw that was hate worthy!

On 11/29/2017 at 9:31 AM, David_wigren said:

Hahah I was gonna say, "seems like a typical Russian" - but Ukrainian also works - truly amazing

On 11/29/2017 at 10:07 AM, Kashtan said:

Incredible - the reactions are great too - also is that @1stCoC sitting down on the side? Where was this showcasing?

1 hour ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Incredible - the reactions are great too - also is that @1stCoC sitting down on the side? Where was this showcasing?

This show it was in Sorinex Gym. Yes, Richard Sorin also with Dmitry on this video.

Yes, that is definitely Sorinex Gym. Even Big Rich and Mr. Sorin seemed to be impressed. I am sure if it gets their attention it's pretty intense stuff.

Edited by Billy Jack
  • Like 1

On 11/30/2017 at 11:25 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

I have one question though! CAN HE LIFT THE INCH!?:D Hafthor couldn’t!

could not believe this when I saw it!

The Inch isn't easy feat at all. Anyone lifting it will say naaah easy I did it first try blah blah. But the fact that 99.9999999% of people in the world can't lift it speaks for it self. Anyway for Hafthor, I don't think it was his grip. Comon he is one of the strongest people walking earth. Either he had intense grip workout before and was tired. Or his hands are too wide he doesn't have a good grip at all. I remember Sorinex posted a 17 year old Jamal lifting the Inch without training. Can't find his video but found this instead 

So I really doubt is this kid strength is stronger than Hafthor. 

5 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

The Inch isn't easy feat at all. Anyone lifting it will say naaah easy I did it first try blah blah. But the fact that 99.9999999% of people in the world can't lift it speaks for it self. Anyway for Hafthor, I don't think it was his grip. Comon he is one of the strongest people walking earth. Either he had intense grip workout before and was tired. Or his hands are too wide he doesn't have a good grip at all. I remember Sorinex posted a 17 year old Jamal lifting the Inch without training. Can't find his video but found this instead 

So I really doubt is this kid strength is stronger than Hafthor. 

Well.... his grip just might be if Hafthor couldn’t do it. I lifted the inch after 3rd time seeing it... broke it off the floor 1st time tried. I have never seen another video of Hafthor lifting it other than with 2 hands for an overhead press. Hard to say I guess. I saw the video you are talking about of the 17 year old... it was a black kid.

3 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Well.... his grip just might be if Hafthor couldn’t do it. I lifted the inch after 3rd time seeing it... broke it off the floor 1st time tried. I have never seen another video of Hafthor lifting it other than with 2 hands for an overhead press. Hard to say I guess. I saw the video you are talking about of the 17 year old... it was a black kid.

That inch the 14 year old lifted had smaller globes than the inch. It was steel at 172 making it “easier” than the classic cast inch.... however hard nonetheless! I thought the globes looks smaller and looked into it and saw that they are as it is a steel model. I still can’t beleive a skinny 14 year old lifted it!

17 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Tbh it is hard to think this kid has better grip in thick bar. Hafthors go at the baseline was around 120KG. No small feat by any chance. Guess we won't know until fresh Hafthor uses that exact bell to check it. And yes he was a young black man. He lifted it like nothing.

That inch the 14 year old lifted had smaller globes than the inch. It was steel at 172 making it “easier” than the classic cast inch.... however hard nonetheless! I thought the globes looks smaller and looked into it and saw that they are as it is a steel model. I still can’t beleive a skinny 14 year old lifted it!

Yes it is steel. The question was asked and their lifters said they feel 99.99% similar. Not so sure but those people did lift the iron and the steel so they should know.

I competed against him in July. He is not extremely strong (yet) in the axle (145k in the 93k class) but naturally gifted with solid dumbbells. His dad is very strong in thickbar lifting, pulling over 90kg with the notoriously difficult LGC handle.

Oscar is also (at the age of 15) currently ranked #9 (NAGS) in the 93k class in grippers (20mm block set). Impressive to say the least.

Edited by Mikael Siversson
  • Like 3