Best Way To Develop Crushing Grip?

python

I would like to know how the various Grip Masters build their crushing grip strength. I am doing the farmers walk which I read helps to build your grip but it seems it doesn't carry over much into the crushing type strength. I have read in the Mastery of Hand Strength that using a bucket and pliers will develop the crushing grip quite well, does everyone agree? Also how does one go about building it by timed holds or reps? I also work with my COC # 2 and 3 but it seems I can only do so many reps before my hand is worked but that alone doesn't seem to get me stronger. All suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks for any input. 51 this August 6th and really enjoying training the grip.

KTA KTA KTA KTA. :D

Rick Walker :rock

Well put Rick.

overcrush, negatives, STRAPHOLDS!!! :rock

I would like to add: 1. a good grip machine.

2. Grippers other than just COC

-HH

I did add my 2 cents to this thread, but it was removed by administrators here. So much for the 2nd Amendment.

python, please PM me if you want my input on this.

Snott, the second amendment has to do with the right to bear arms. I did not see the post that got deleted but if your gripping advice involved gun play then I support the removal of the posting.

hi I'm new to the grip board and wanted to know what a overcrush is, my guess is that it is when you file the inside of a gripper and hold but I'm not to sure so if you can clarify it for me I would really apriciate it thanks

I think an overcrush is when you just cursh as hard as you can even when the handles are together for a couple seconds..

I think an overcrush is when you just cursh as hard as you can even when the handles are together for a couple seconds..

exactly... an overcrush is when u mash the handles together and squeeze like there is no tomorrow