How much can you guys sledge face lever?

3 hours ago, Andrew Dube said:

Great stuff big Joe! Kneeling variations definitely add a unique challenge. Hope the holidays have been good to you!

Dubester.... I remember the first time I bought this 16 pounder about 2 years ago when I started grip training! I was like there is no way I’m ever gonna lever this! The thing felt so massive. Now it feels like the way a 12 used to feel back then! Amazing how we excel over time as we stick with it! How much stronger our bodies are capable of becoming!

• 2 months later...

I don't do these as much as I should. I don't own sledges, but I do have clubbells.  I did a 15pd clubbell.  Don't know if this can count for anything...lol

1 hour ago, JasonL said:

I don't do these as much as I should. I don't own sledges, but I do have clubbells.  I did a 15pd clubbell.  Don't know if this can count for anything...lol

If the club bells weight is distributed throughout the hammer handle and not just 15 pounds on the head as a sledgehammer would be than that would make is much easier. Because the weight is distributed throughout the bells length decreasing the torque at the head. If it is just the head that weighs 15 and the handle is like a sledgehammers light handle then that would be more comparable.