SJ's Four-for-February (February 24th, 2018)

anwnate

That is beyond awesome from both Richard and Adam.

• Like 2

Those look awesome! I already suggested to Nate that we should give them out based on biggest gripper close......😜

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Chez said:

Those look awesome! I already suggested to Nate that we should give them out based on biggest gripper close......😜

I think they're going to the guy with the fattest hands.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, acromegaman said:

If it’s by physical attribute, definately sweatiest guy

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Chez said:

Hey, hey, hey! Everyone calm down. There's more than one hammer. Give one to the sweaty guy and the other to the freak of nature (yours truly) 😋

• Like 1

On 2/13/2018 at 9:26 PM, anwnate said:

Food for lunch will be a ridiculous amount of Roast beef, Turkey Cheese, and Italian subs (dinner too for any hanging the night through), coleslaw, potato salad, mac salad. There will be a ton of water, Gatorade, Kirkland zero cal. Gatorade equivalents and whiskey to drink.  There will also be an egg, sausage, biscuit, coffee breakfast for anyone still alive...I mean...in town ;) the next morning.  All of this (not the whiskey of course) is compliments of Sorinex. 

Huge thanks to Richard for supporting Gripsport in this very cool fashion.

20180213_155726.jpg20180213_205754.jpg

That's very generous of Richard and Adam. Thank you both!

On 2/1/2018 at 7:50 PM, Anton.Torrella said:

Glad you're coming Carl! I'll be bending - who else? With the option of 60d for time everybody should be in on this

I'll likely be bending. I'm nursing a left wrist sprain so it'll be a game day decision and likely a pretty lousy performance for me, but I'd love to get some pointers on my technique. 

• Like 1

In all seriousness, I’m looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new gripsters. Should be a great time 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, acromegaman said:

6 hours ago, Chez said:

Guys, they're going to the person who is most like a modern day Viking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, JHenze646 said:

... and the gripper trophy.

3FE11840-B07E-435E-9B86-67DAA6BE0A95.thumb.jpeg.0413ccfe06c2835b8265b08cbcbb5085.jpeg

Holy hell in a handbag.  @JHenze646  I'm seriously overcome with amazement and gratitude you were willing to create these.

I hope to one day earn one of your creations through grip combat.  In all seriousness...I'd rather win one of those...than a ton of these.

31910-TU-Rosemont-School-System36inTrophyCase2131-copy.jpg

You've truly captured the essence of Gripsport with your designs.

• Like 2

Anytime, Nate. This one couldn’t have been completed with out some help from Matt over at Cannon Powerworks.

Now if I could just figure out how to post the picture in the right orientation...

4 minutes ago, JHenze646 said:

Anytime, Nate. This one couldn’t have been completed with out some help from Matt over at Cannon Powerworks.

Now if I could just figure out how to post the picture in the right orientation...

Thanks @Cannon!

I thought you did it on purpose actually.  Ill explain it over messenger when you're free.  Like most things...its impossible til you do it once.gripper trophy~2.jpeg

2 hours ago, anwnate said:

Holy hell in a handbag.  @JHenze646  I'm seriously overcome with amazement and gratitude you were willing to create these.

I hope to one day earn one of your creations through grip combat.  In all seriousness...I'd rather win one of those...than a ton of these.

31910-TU-Rosemont-School-System36inTrophyCase2131-copy.jpg

You've truly captured the essence of Gripsport with your designs.

Agreed!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, JHenze646 said:

... and the gripper trophy.

3FE11840-B07E-435E-9B86-67DAA6BE0A95.thumb.jpeg.0413ccfe06c2835b8265b08cbcbb5085.jpeg

This is going to look awesome on my desk.  Thanks Josh. 👊

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adam Juncker said:

FTW.  Adam...you've just won the internet today...what are you going to do next?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Adam Juncker said:

Do you want me to skip mailing it to Jersey today and just drop it off to you? Ha!

12 minutes ago, JHenze646 said:

Do you want me to skip mailing it to Jersey today and just drop it off to you? Ha!

That's what Chez was going to ask you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anwnate said:

FTW.  Adam...you've just won the internet today...what are you going to do next?

I cannot accept this award with out first giving thanks to the academy.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, anwnate said:

That's what Chez was going to ask you.

Actually...

I would be inclined to possibly suggest that this might be shipping to a certain AZ address when the dust settles.

Nothing against Chez. I just don’t see it as a walk-off home run. Bring your “A” games, fellas.

1 hour ago, JHenze646 said:

Actually...

I would be inclined to possibly suggest that this might be shipping to a certain AZ address when the dust settles.

Nothing against Chez. I just don’t see it as a walk-off home run. Bring your “A” games, fellas.

New York, Josh. I live in New York, not Arizona.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Those loadable  warhammers and and that horseshoe hand closing a gripper are amazing - in what other sporting events do people compete for original works of badass art? Just the aficionados of gripsport

• Like 3