Silarukov RGC

Geralt

Anyone done Silrukov gripper RGC's? 

I can close the 120 no set, 130 on a good day, the feel is completely different compared to the other grippers more linear. Can't really compare the feeling to other grippers. I do find them pretty tough. The 140 no set is crazy. 

• 3 months later...
On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎10 at 11:05 AM, 3lli5 said:

What do you mean by feel more linear?

I'm very curious about these grippers plan to get them soon in the near future!

I'm sure he means that the resistance is more even through the whole range of motion. Torsion spring grippers naturally ramps up and get harder at the final part of the close. Some torsion spring grippers can be very easy at the starting position and very hard at the close. So more linear resistance means that the resistance will be more evenly distributed through the whole sweep of the gripper.

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

I’ve rated one set so this data is not worth much. 

100 = 106

110 = 115

120 = 137

130 = 158

140 = 178

150 = 221

• Like 1

100 = 106

110 = 115

120 = 137

130 = 158

140 = 178

150 = 221

As another comment, I’ve found them to be the same as any other gripper in terms of feel. Likely the case is that you prefer the width. Wide will feel harder through the whole range of motion. Narrow had a greater discrepancy for easy start with ramp up at the close. 

16 hours ago, Cannon said:

100 = 106

110 = 115

120 = 137

130 = 158

140 = 178

150 = 221

As another comment, I’ve found them to be the same as any other gripper in terms of feel. Likely the case is that you prefer the width. Wide will feel harder through the whole range of motion. Narrow had a greater discrepancy for easy start with ramp up at the close. 

Thanks Matt! Nice, well though this is indeed perhaps not a true reflection of all Silarukov grippers, the ratings do confirm a bit in what I feel . My 130 feels pretty tough though the smaller spread makes for a better TNS setup. Still kudos for that Russion dude that TNS-ed these badboys one after another, up and till the 140.

https://youtu.be/kz8NiRC47Ic

Sick. Didn't know there is a 150 also. This is what I was hoping for in terms of confirmation. I was even guessing that my 130 in the 160 ish area something like that, so I can assume it's at least above 155 which makes it a splendid goal gripper atm. 

Thnx! 

• Like 1