Grad8 5/16 х 6"!!! Alexander Klimovich

VITALIK SEVKO

12 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Is this the same guy that did a gold nail in single wraps? dude is strong!

Yea I think he did a 7" gold in IMPs - unreal

17 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Is this the same guy that did a gold nail in single wraps? dude is strong!

Yes - is he

10 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Wow.. in single imps?

Next day. Originally there was a thin pads  (kordura only 500 den), then he used a kordura of the Iron Grip. If he used her at once - I think he  would fold him in 5 minutes

17 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

I know he did a full length gold nail in single wraps but damn!.. a 7" in single imps? Holy moly.

i remember when EJ, Hannes, and I were having a back and fourth. EJ and I it seemed were better on the longer stuff than Hannes. I dont think he ever fully bent a full length gold from start to finish.. but he was eons ahead of us both on short stock and crush power. I think he also bent a 7" gold nail fairly easily, but i cannot recall if it was in single wraps or not. 

If Hannes could have kinked a full length gold nail, he would have melted the rest of the bend, for sure. 

This guy above appears to have all the same crush power Hannes did, but the kink strength that EJ and I had also. He is very well rounded.

i also like that hes not a huge guy. I wasnt but about 205-210 at my absolute heaviest during my run of heavy bending. With the bigger portion of me bending being at under 200lbs bw. So i dig seeing guys around that same weight bending tough steel.

Yea I thought I remember seeing him bend a 7" gold in single IMPs but now that I look back through the posts I can only find the full size gold - which is still absolutely incredible - a real inspiration for showing it can be done - and like you mentioned, even more amazing at that bodyweight - strength ain't about looks!