1200 lb shed total

Mike Rinderle

370/305/525

When I grow up, I wanna be like @EricMilfeld.  Actually did this bench, dl, squat because my quad has been sore and I wanted to make sure I got everything in.  Had more in tank on squats, but felt a pretty good twinge on 370, so I shut it down there.  Yes, the bench did not comply with IPF standards (although... it technically came to a complete stop when changing directions - physics for the win! :laugh)

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 6

Haha!

Looking strong, Mike! And yes, that bench did come to a complete stop. Never thought of it that way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EricMilfeld said:

Haha!

Looking strong, Mike! And yes, that bench did come to a complete stop. Never thought of it that way. 

If you can't out muscle it, out think it.  Haha.  Feel weak compared to you old friend.  Got me by 265.  :bow

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

If you can't out muscle it, out think it.  Haha.  Feel weak compared to you old friend.  Got me by 265.  :bow

Hey, you’re doing great! I’ve just been obsessed with this for the last couple years. 

On 22.10.2017 at 7:21 PM, Mike Rinderle said:

370/305/525

When I grow up, I wanna be like @EricMilfeld.  Actually did this bench, dl, squat because my quad has been sore and I wanted to make sure I got everything in.  Had more in tank on squats, but felt a pretty good twinge on 370, so I shut it down there.  Yes, the bench did not comply with IPF standards (although... it technically came to a complete stop when changing directions - physics for the win! :laugh)

Cool! Keep up your training, you're doing good.

As you asked me about my upcoming competition, I got 170/127.5/235 at 106.6kg.Lost some kilos due to technical mistakes, but anyway happy with my strengthlevel.

• Like 2

Yeah, I did a decent job in helping a female lifter from my club, who got two German records...

Oh, you ment my lifting ;), well  I would call it ok, not great.

But I'll try to do better at the deadlift nationals in december, this will be equipped lifting.

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2017 at 2:58 PM, deadlifterfromberlin said:

Yeah, I did a decent job in helping a female lifter from my club, who got two German records...

Oh, you ment my lifting ;), well  I would call it ok, not great.

But I'll try to do better at the deadlift nationals in december, this will be equipped lifting.

Well, I got only 260kg at the national champs, the suit fit me well when I weighed 115kg. In training at105kg still ok,  but now at 101,65kg it was far to wide. 270kg would have been possible I guess, but as I tried 275... Winner got 285, so either way  I placed second.

Good luck with youd deadlift goals (and your shoulder!).

44 minutes ago, deadlifterfromberlin said:

Well, I got only 260kg at the national champs, the suit fit me well when I weighed 115kg. In training at105kg still ok,  but now at 101,65kg it was far to wide. 270kg would have been possible I guess, but as I tried 275... Winner got 285, so either way  I placed second.

Good luck with youd deadlift goals (and your shoulder!).

We'v all had those days.  Next time!