Balancing act

KapMan

I wanna train heavy grippers (missing the mm1 has festered) and keep my card tearing going as well. 

What I’m not sure is how to balance everything. All three smash the hand snd cns. I understand everyones recovery time is a bit different and mine tends to be longer.

is there a rule if thumb for recovery time in bending? With card tearing and ugly rubber use its safe to wait 3 days between training.

With grippers I did one session weekly and I’m thinking bending Ill do the same especially since the majority of it will be DU with a minor in getting better at DO. 

Also gotta see if I can recover my cooy if the bending ebook from jedd. Any training tips will be appreciated. 

I couldn't bend and tear cards together, beats up the index fingers too much. I'd like to get through a deck of bicycles in less than 5 minutes, then stop tearing for the most part and start bending again.

2 hours ago, wobbler said:

I couldn't bend and tear cards together, beats up the index fingers too much. I'd like to get through a deck of bicycles in less than 5 minutes, then stop tearing for the most part and start bending again.

I can corner tear, triple horizontal, true 6, 1/8, get a 7 chunk, L-notch, box plus plastic and 100 card tears with mavs. I can tear bikes out of the box regularly, but not in the box yet, i still cant vertical tear or regular notch yet. 

I still need to get bulk cards and a bulk box of mini decks. Im trying not to shit on my other stuff too much as i get into bending. Thats why i made the post, hoping a seasoned guy would drop a nugget of knowledge so I dont committ sucide trying to balance everything.

Edited by KapMan

Well hopefully that seasoned guy comes along and posts :cool

I was only bending for 6 months or so I think, then switched to cards for the last 6ish. Only tried to really do both for about 3 weeks before I realized it wasn't going to work.

• Like 1