IG175kg
21/64" DR
Hexabastard
IG170kg
Shiny Bastard
IG165kg
IG155kg
Red/Bastard

Some of those are interchangeable one spot or so, based on your strengths throughout the range of motion.  Try all of them, see how you do, and arrange as such.  

Also I personally want to be hitting dukes or coming very close before working on an Edgin, FWIW.   

I've moved a duke to like 5 to 10 degrees many months ago. I've already bent reds bastards and shinys. I never bent drill rod or those iron grips bars and don't plan on buying them.

All these new bars I don't know them. I also stopped bending in like forever. But always when we wanted the big G5 we were bending shinies easily. Our shinies back in the day was very hard. Calibrated by Eric at 545 or so and the edgin from 565 to 585. When the Shiny was easy for me I could do an Edgin. But I heard that the new shinies are way easier than the older ones. 

That's why I buy my stainless steel elsewhere and I always make sure the grade is 303.  I got some grade 303 SS that's reads .314" to .315" in diameter slightly bigger than 5/16" which I just recently bent one at 7" in 10" by 4" suede from david horne's. by the way I bought my 5/16" grade 5s from mcmaster.com

Edited by Danny Young

51 minutes ago, Danny Young said:

That's why I buy my stainless steel elsewhere and I always make sure the grade is 303.  I got some grade 303 SS that's reads .314" to .315" in diameter slightly bigger than 5/16" which I just recently bent one at 7" in 10" by 4" suede from david horne's. by the way I bought my 5/16" grade 5s from mcmaster.com

Then just keep on bending them mate. Go for power bend and speed bend. Once easy cut it or just keep hitting the edgin. It will fall. Oh yeah keep general weight training too.

Yeah but SS is just way too soft. I just have to stick with 1018 cold rolled steel instead. I do have 3 bars of 7" by 11/32" 1018 CRS round stock. One of them which I moved to 5-10 degrees in single ironmind pads. Ive been thinking about getting some 7" by 3/8" hex 360 brass from FBBC this week.

Edited by Danny Young

3 hours ago, Danny Young said:

. I never bent drill rod or those iron grips bars and don't plan on buying them.

Well then you don't technically have any substantial "progression" options.  You'll have to pick a target bar or two and keep hammering them until they're very easy,like Alawahdi noted.  

This will give you an idea of what is around the level of a Edgin. Maybe a Hexabastard will be a next step. 

image.png.fdba1c77b1a682c3088fa66286cb8bd0.png

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

This will give you an idea of what is around the level of a Edgin. Maybe a Hexabastard will be a next step. 

image.png.fdba1c77b1a682c3088fa66286cb8bd0.png

I just sent you an email for a quantity of 10 7" by 5/16" hex cold rolled steel.