Finally lifted my biggest natural stone

Mike Rinderle

Measurements and material calculate out to 400 lbs.  If it's not, it's dang close.  Very awkward shape too.  Never completely lifted it before today. Even took a few steps before tossing it on the rock pile of pain.  Finally got it @David_wigren.  I heart stone rash.  Haha

400lb natural stone

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 9

14 minutes ago, Donc101 said:

Great job, that's a big stone!

Thanks man!

• Like 1

You need some serious hand, arm and back strength to lift a big o' stone like that! I lifted a few stones this past summer when I went a little Pat Povilaitis and wanted to pile big stones on top of each other 😂. The heaviest one I lifted from the ground probably weighed in at about 300 lbs. Good times! 400 would be way to heavy for me!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David_wigren said:

You need some serious hand, arm and back strength to lift a big o' stone like that! I lifted a few stones this past summer when I went a little Pat Povilaitis and wanted to pile big stones on top of each other 😂. The heaviest one I lifted from the ground probably weighed in at about 300 lbs. Good times! 400 would be way to heavy for me!

I'll trade you the ability to lift this stone for the super power to do 30 + pullups.  :laugh 

Thanks for checking it out buddy 

Now tie that stone to you and do 30 chin ups!  LOL  Call it the Mike and David show :)

Great job on one BIG rock!

• Like 2

Thanks Chris.  This one's been teasing me since we moved in 2 years ago.  Was only ever able to get it to my lap before yesterday.

• 7 months later...