www.gripsport-germany.de

MarcoBuhl

logo_small_neu.png.80e20f15e0dcf36f09c999fadd83c2e3.png

Hey Gripboard,

i hope it is ok and i'm not going against some Gripboard rules. I want to introduce our new Website www.gripsport-germany.de

Here in germany only a few people have heard of gripsport. It is still an underground thing. Since the TV Show Ninja Warrior Germany, more and more people have heard the word: "Griffkraft" because the host of the show used this word multiple times! Now we have a website where it all comes together. Athletes, Competitions, bending, training and more - out of the underground.

There is a big gripsport community in Germany, but nobody knows it. Until now!

...the website is a few days old, adhoc coded without preparation and is updated by myself. The well known grip guys from germany are working together on more content and articles to keep this site alive. I'm writing this, because some of you expect a full packed site.

A nice thing are the classic grip feats and feats of strength. http://gripsport-germany.de/feats-of-strength/
With challenges and funny or rare grip feats you keep this sport alive.

We also have profile-sites of german Grip Sport athletes. But you have to earn your profile - e.g. by attending at 3 contests with 5th place or you have to do a IronMind Cert and classic feat cert... the rules and athlete profiles are on the index page.

Profiles of Gabriel Sum and Marco Buhl are online, yet.

stay tuned for updates and more. English content perhaps in the near future ;)

Thanks
Marco

Edited by MarcoBuhl
  • Like 8

Good luck.   But too bad i do not speak German 

The website looks interesting. Good thing that google chrome can translate webpages automatically. 

I like the page of website links, especially the fact that you have horseshoe suppliers. If you can find any more suppliers for other grip stuff, like steel, in Europe that would be great. I am in Switzerland and have a hard time finding European suppliers.

Marco, great idea on the website. If anyone doesn't know who Marco Buhl is, he is one of the baaaadest grip men on planet Earth.

Making it more popular would be very cool. Who knows what monsters are out there who don't even know how strong their grip is. 

Edited by Hellraiser92x

Looks great, Marco!

Any info on the grip Meeting in Hannover?

Great site! 

I`m hope,  World learns more about great German athletes and their achievements.

Just 16 reps CoC#3 TNS by Gabriel Sum - Epic.

Thank you all! I hope the website is soon full of interesting content! we just added Gripsort-Germany Fun Facts to the profile sites to get more personal infos of the athletes.
There will be an extra section with profiles of International Athletes from all over the world in the near future.

1 hour ago, Florian Kellersmann said:

Looks great, Marco!

Any info on the grip Meeting in Hannover?

Date: 11.11.2017
Big Meeting with much events including bending! But i'm not there.
btw I'm waiting for the announcement...

4 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Marco, great idea on the website. If anyone doesn't know who Marco Buhl is, he is one of the baaaadest grip men on planet Earth.

haha thanks, dude! appreciate it

• Like 1