Mighty Mitts Grip Chalk

anwnate

Huge thanks to Richard Sorin and Sorinex for once again looking out for the competitive grip world. 

He sent me an entire CASE of his new Might Mitts Grip Chalk to disperse amongst grippers everywhere.

IMG_8545.jpg

Daring to sound like a commercial...I pretty much assumed "chalk was chalk" until I tested this stuff.  After shedding it's corners…the stuff does NOT break apart.  It's ridiculously dense, heavy and frankly keeps chalk mess to a minimum. Apparently it's 99.9% silica free…which reduces slippage for lack of that additive.  Very cool stuff.

I just sent out the first wave of the Might Mitts chalk.  The Grip Contingents in Tennessee, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Pittsburgh should expect a package in the next week or so.  Wyalusing, Charlotte, Portland and NYC will go out next week.  Let's get some good comparisons and feedback out here.

Once again...thanks to @1stCoC for his continued support of GripSport!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Richard Sorin always think about grip-sport and enthusiasts. 

Where can get this wonderful Chalk with delivery for Ukraine?

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty impressed with this chalk so far.  We used it once and it made quite a difference on that particular day.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty impressed with this chalk so far. It's quite a bit more durable than the average block, but more importantly, it has a very grippy feel and doesn't leave that soft/slick feel in the hands. 

• 2 weeks later...

Had the chance to recently start using this chalk. It's good. Probably  one of the better chalks out there. Holds onto the skin and doesn't rub off much.

Hi,

Any chance there ist a dealer in europe? Or ordering directly?

WfG Georg

11 hours ago, Leonard_Washington said:

will this make an appearance at Gripmas Carol?

If someone brings it and want's to use it - it will be allowed - with the cravat that it can be used by anyone who wants to.  Every legal chalk will be laid out on the platform - and all chalking will be done there.  Last years secret sauce was Friction Labs Chalk - will Sorin's magic brew be the choice this year?  Time will tell.  I will as usual have the "Gripmas Bucket" of chalk available for all - there have been many World Records set out of that bucket - we'll see what people like this year.  What's in the bucket - only Climber knows LOL.  It's no secret - it's left over bits and pieces of most available chalks - Melolius - White Gold - Bison - Endo - Friction Labs etc etc.  As a rock climber (and running a climbing wall) we have a little of this and that left over all the time.  I dump it in the bucket and use it in the gym - seems to work fine.  But if people have a personal favorite - that's fine - just remember that as soon as it's opened it isn't your "personal" chalk - it can be used by all.  It's the only way I know to be perfectly fair to everyone.  (Oh it's still yours to take home after the comp - I'm not stealing anyone's chalk).

Whatever you use Please please please try to keep the mess down - I'm the guy who has to scrub it out of the textured rubber flooring the next day.   There is no prize for how much chalk you can throw around the gym.

Edited by climber511
  • Like 1

This stuff is fantastic. Thank you Richard. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using this chalk over the past two months and it is great. Definitely the official chalk of my 23 Avenue garage gym. Excellent texture and retains its brick shape well so you can draw it on implements then rub and smack it in nicely without smashing dust all around. Thank you very much Richard Sorin!

• 2 months later...

Arrive Mighty Mitts from Sorinex. Service - amazing.

Now I have easy training on grip, but in the spring I hope to get to the previous level, and then I'll open it out.
But already now I see that an extraordinary product.
It is three times heavier than usual briquette - 155 grams against 55 grams.

IMG_20180203_085945.jpg

• Like 2

On 06.02.2018 at 9:57 PM, Kashtan said:

Arrive Mighty Mitts from Sorinex. Service - amazing.

Now I have easy training on grip, but in the spring I hope to get to the previous level, and then I'll open it out.
But already now I see that an extraordinary product.
It is three times heavier than usual briquette - 155 grams against 55 grams.

IMG_20180203_085945.jpg

Igor, nice procurement! Hope yours training sessions will go tougher with that grip chalk! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.02.2018 at 11:36 AM, Stanislav said:

Igor, nice procurement! Hope yours training sessions will go tougher with that grip chalk! 

Thanks Stanislav, i`m hope too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...