WT Elite (171rgc) 2 deep set reps.

Josh O'Dell

11 hours ago, Hellraiser92x said:

That is a strong crush:rock

Thank you!

That is very strong. Planning on retry for the cert? You are now pretty strong mms wise. Do you notice a steonger CCS? 

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2017 at 3:42 PM, Geralt said:

That is very strong. Planning on retry for the cert? You are now pretty strong mms wise. Do you notice a steonger CCS? 

Thank you, I will have to try and see where my ccs is at.

2 hours ago, Josh O'Dell said:

Thank you, I will have to try and see where my ccs is at.

That's always difficult. The ccs is so much different and when testing, you also can have a day off, so for me it is always tough to say something has done other gripwork any good. My progresions are almost always not very big. 

That is true! I have 169 BBE, pretty rare range. But it's a very tough gripper. Somehows from Rgc 160 and up it's just so weird how grippers and their toughness start to give me problems. I should be able to close that BBE but somehow it's a unique moment that comes every once in a while. 

I find that once i conquered a gripper, the blockage in the head is gone and the gripper feels ok. Before when i took my 3.5, the setting alone was very intimidating, felt like a brick. But since i got it, i even tried it with just a couple #1,2,3 warmup reps and was astonished how easy the 3.5 felt. I also find that when you are doing grippers while training some heavy powerlifting movements, not only gripstrength is much higher than with a normal warmup but the setting is also much easier. But nothing beats a 'new out of the package gripper'. They tend to feel hard from the beginning.

That's how I was with my 180rgc 3.5, I was a hair off for months with that thing and now I have closed it several times! Also I have gained about 25lbs over that time and seems like the bigger I get the smaller rgc grippers feel like a play toy.