Loading Pins That Will Work With World of Grip GripTopz

terminal

Hello,

I am considering buying some of the Griptopz implements from David Horne. Since I live in Canada, shipping from the UK is pretty steep. I would like to know what kinds of loading pins would work with GripTopz implements apart from the ones that he sells. Hoping to save on some shipping by either using what I have or buying a loading pin from somewhere closer.

Thanks for your help.

Al

Edited by terminal

19 hours ago, terminal said:

Hello,

I am considering buying some of the Griptopz implements from David Horne. Since I live in Canada, shipping from the UK is pretty steep. I would like to know what kinds of loading pins would work with GripTopz implements apart from the ones that he sells. Hoping to save on some shipping by either using what I have or buying a loading pin from somewhere closer.

Thanks for your help.

Al

Terminal, I believe http://www.barrelstrengthsystems.com/  can help you out and they are known for great customer service.

The owner  @Squeezus  is a very highly regarded and extremely accomplished member as well as a sponsor here too.  

7 hours ago, Rob McMurren said:

sent you a pm

Rob's probably filling you in but just in case Andrew (FBBC) has pins that'll work with his new tops. 

@Shoggoth Thanks Jason. I figured so and happily I can order those from Canada through GripNBend. 

I am still happy to hear other suggestions. Does anyone know if the GripTopz will fit on the Final Form vbar pin from FBBC? I know it is kind of long but I do already own one. @Andrew P Have you tried this out?

Thanks everyone.

Al

• 3 weeks later...

FF VBars are not cross compatible with any tops that load from the inside of the pin. Things that hook to the outside of the pin like a Flask or the FBBC " licensed" stub will work on a FF Vbar. When I was designing the adjustable vbar  I wasn't going for cross compatibility but a direct match to the solid vbars to avoid creating a separate records list. 

Omni loading pins will work with certain "generations" of top grips. Check the king kong video I did at 5:45. PM if your interested I'm changing the pricing structure of the loading pins but it will be another week to get pictures and web page updated.