KRC

Bay State Bending Bash 1

acromegaman

Super cool and innovative bending devices are definitely on the way! Bill is absolutely full of great ideas. 

• Thanks 1

Buccos1

Just tried long bar for the first time in ??? (at least a few years).  Man I feel old!  Gonna be bruised and sore tomorrow.  :laugh

• Like 2

KapMan
58 minutes ago, Buccos1 said:

Just tried long bar for the first time in ??? (at least a few years).  Man I feel old!  Gonna be bruised and sore tomorrow.  :laugh

I need to get into gear myself. Been buying things other than steel. Partly because im an idiot and would end up getting the wrong stuff.

Buccos1
23 hours ago, KapMan said:

I need to get into gear myself. Been buying things other than steel. Partly because im an idiot and would end up getting the wrong stuff.

Here is a link that will take you directly to the order page:  https://www.onlinemetals.com/merchant.cfm?pid=10238&step=4&showunits=inches&id=843&top_cat=849

Order some 3-foot sections, which will probably save you on shipping.  But will be wasting unusable portions of the bar if you cut them down at all.  I used to order 6-7 feet lengths and cut them into multiple sections, which was more cost-effective in the long run, when factoring in shipping costs.  Some places will cut to size, but usually at a way higher cost.

• Like 1